Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
A support group for the giftees of Lunar Lakes  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
KarinL

fleshjenn wrote:Ok dont give Msrednotdead anymore treats! she is not a victim in this! I just now am able to think again after extensive staring in confusion at what she did to me.
I was just minding my own, going about my daily business when that sneak struck me with this world. I may have a limp now.

Oh, no - a giftee gone rogue!!!!

Did I just see blewis823 here? Enjoying our suffering?
She's the one who hit me with this world... since then I have hardly slept, or eaten... I've neglected my children, and my cats won't speak to me because they haven't yet forgiven me for the ear-piercing screams of joy that shattered their peace...

Boohooo... it's been so hard...

I'm so glad this thread is here... It helps to know you're not the only one suffering...
becciburt

fleshjenn wrote:lol, well this Dr B sounds fishy, most will tell you to talk through your pain, not bring others into it!

I never told her to share this pain with other I said talk through it, share with the rest of the giftees!

Msrednotdead

becciburt wrote:
fleshjenn wrote:lol, well this Dr B sounds fishy, most will tell you to talk through your pain, not bring others into it!

I never told her to share this pain with other I said talk through it, share with the rest of the giftees!
Idid. Share just got a bit confused with what I was meant to share

fleshjenn

lol. I think liam is jealous he keeps jumping in. maybe I should send him to LL and bury him.
TheMiktiger

lol, does it count if my mum gave it me as a gift for getting a solo song in my concert choir?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/19/12 11:34 PM

<- Simblr
MaryJos

Msrednotdead wrote:My kids and my hubby hate Mr Thorn. They have not been spoken to or fed since I was gifted Lunar Lakes. I just sent them over to nanny and poppos to ride their bikes in the cold so I could play some more. Please help lol

This made me laugh You guys are lucky I don't know if I'll get it yet... We should start a picture thread to make me decide if I'll get it or not !

blacksheba1973

Msrednotdead wrote:My kids and my hubby hate Mr Thorn. They have not been spoken to or fed since I was gifted Lunar Lakes. I just sent them over to nanny and poppos to ride their bikes in the cold so I could play some more. Please help lol

Okay hon. Back away from the computer slowly....

fleshjenn

TheMiktiger wrote:lol, does it count if my mum gave it me as a gift for getting a solo song in my concert choir?

congrats on the solo!
simfreak103

Location:Mourning. R.I.P. My Comments, 2/27/12 Always alive in my heart. Dearly missed.

*sigh* I am a LL giftee as well.

I came back from my camping trip and I had a cold, so I fell asleep. When I woke up, everything was black and I felt....I-I felt *sniffle* Sorry, I *sniffle* I felt pain. I discovered that I was buryed under Lunar Lakes! But who would do such a thing? I found out it was none other than *sniffle* *tear* Blewis... *tear* *tear* Now I-I can't go on any longer...*tear* *sniffle*

I am now hiding in my cellar...I-I need help... *cries*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/20/12 03:08 AM

Made by the wonderful computertech82!

TheMiktiger

fleshjenn wrote:
TheMiktiger wrote:lol, does it count if my mum gave it me as a gift for getting a solo song in my concert choir?

congrats on the solo!

dawww, why thank you. :')

<- Simblr
Jurik1124

*Pulls up a chair....*

My name is Jurik and I am beaten and bruised after having been hit with Lunar Lakes from the very sweet Blewis. I am still in sock, I think I have whip lash, and just picked up my chin off the floor. I need some help.... I think I am now prone to panic attacks....

KEEKERS

Help....me....please....hel...p....

I've been on a bender ever since I was here earlier...I just can't stop...

Msred........it's all her fault, she's the one who turned me on to it......we should all band together and rec her.... rec her and all the other gifters!!! We can teach them a lesson....grab your torches, your pitchforks and your mouse and lets gooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

simfreak103 wrote:*sigh* I am a LL giftee as well.

I came back from my camping trip and I had a cold, so I fell asleep. When I woke up, everything was black and I felt....I-I felt *sniffle* Sorry, I *sniffle* I felt pain. I discovered that I was buryed under Lunar Lakes! But who would do such a thing? I found out it was none other than *sniffle* *tear* Blewis... *tear* *tear* Now I-I can't go on any longer...*tear* *sniffle*

I am now hiding in my cellar...I-I need help... *cries*

Oh gosh, im so sorry

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

niac1234

Y'all crack me up. It's so fun to lurk here after a long day. Makes me laugh.

jobug1015

Hi, My name is Jobug and I woke up this morning, thinking today was just like any other day.... until I got online and checked my favorite website. I noticed something unusual on my page. I started feeling lightheaded and my heart started racing.

*taking a deep breath* I'm sorry, I don't think I can go on.... It's all Roundheaded's fault. She has given me a case of LLS. (Lunar Lake Syndrome)

*sigh* I'm not sure I can go to work today... it's all too much to take in... *crying* Why, oh why can't I just call in today!

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: