Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Showtime? Got it! [NOW WITH IN-GAME PICS!]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Daethaqt

I can't wait
Branin

x_Saffron wrote:YAY. My game crashed. Again.

**** EA, they should really look into this "Exception Raised" problem on the MAC that keeps randomly shutting the game.

I have that problem on my iMac as well! I'm constantly saving my games so I don't loose too much! lol.

Panther00567

x_Saffron wrote:
EDIT2: Wow, there sure are lots of RL celebrity parodies. "Yolanda Lemmon, widow of the late Jimmy Lemmon" is obviously Yoko Ono XD !

Wait a minute, this means the Beatles exist in the Sims universe? Awesome!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/06/12 05:00 AM

sirona66

what u did put up was very nice. Can't wait till tomorrow.

lvla12y

ARGH!! so unfair!
Kariussa

EndlessSims3 wrote:Who is Katy Perry? I am from the music of the 70's and earlier! Also I am getting the Collectors Edition cause it will have many extra goodies I guess! Any way I never heard of her!

lol lots of coffe here too lots so I can stay awake for Midnight lol!

From what I read on this EP we will get to send our Sims to others Computers? This is an online more interactions with each other so start adding each other!

Katy Perry is the women that kissed a girl, and liked it so much that she had to sing about it!*lol*

Shinrikyo

Omg that is awesome!! I have no idea when I will get mine, I ordered it from Origin.
Shinrikyo

Kariussa wrote:
EndlessSims3 wrote:Who is Katy Perry? I am from the music of the 70's and earlier! Also I am getting the Collectors Edition cause it will have many extra goodies I guess! Any way I never heard of her!

lol lots of coffe here too lots so I can stay awake for Midnight lol!

From what I read on this EP we will get to send our Sims to others Computers? This is an online more interactions with each other so start adding each other!

Katy Perry is the women that kissed a girl, and liked it so much that she had to sing about it!*lol*

KSpencer

Eeeeek! I'm so excited to play it, I can't wait! Unfortunately, I'm stuck at work until 6 pm tonight and I won't even be able to pick it up from Gamestop until I'm on my way home

I hope y'all have fun playing it today though.

GreenonePly

x_Saffron wrote:
tortor135 wrote:YAY post pics when you get it working !?

Will do ! I'm installing it right now! Surprisingly, it seems like a very *ahem* light game -_- . I've just started installing, and it only says "About 4 minutes remaining", while games like Pets take 10 to 15 minutes...

I'm happy about that. The sooner it installs the sooner I get to play!! I have been dying to make my rock star sims actually sing.

GreenonePly

Guppyluv wrote:
clubers wrote:
Guppyluv wrote:WHAT!!!! THE CREATURE IS A GEANIE?????? A GEANIE????? EA, I am disapionted in you. I was hoping for mermaids, or somthing like that....

Don't worry, you can free them and they can summon food, control sims (ensorcel), banish sims, and other stuff!!! They are like witches but blue!

thats the problem. not really into the witch sorceror stuff, but its better than the unicorn!

*** I was hoping to get werewolves back

GreenonePly

uidabbey1 wrote:*nose on computer screen*
*screams, then faints* so . . . beautiful, so . . . exciting!

is it me or are we simmers slightly off? Happy simming on the new game!

lol, no I think it's us simmers

esperonza16

Simmers are an entirely different breed of people. We rock.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/06/12 02:57 PM

SurfanSunshine

Im jealous of your short download time... I just got the digital and it's takin forever... but it always takes forever haha. I have all my games on my external drive... I can't wait to dive in and play!!!!

Purplefreak3

I got my copy of showtime in the mail today from best buy kind of surprised too cause got free shipping it only took 2 days to ship it

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: