Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mapa Lake A New World (Finished and Featured?!)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
jja27

Well get packing! JK. I hear its nice around this time of year. But what of rain? I'm seeing this forum less and less so I'm actualy liking the fact that I'm getting more positive feed in the real world than in this digital one. Thats not to say the digital world isn't sincere. I'm just starting to belong outside my house more and more. But I cannot forget (or escape. jk) family. They will keep me straight forever. Well as straight as one can be. I'm happy your back in ALEMANIA and you deserve such a trip to Ireland. Working like you do.

And don't worry about my poetry or writings or projects for that matter. Theyre just for everyones enjoyment anyways. Thats all this really is a game. But our connections are real...Did I go too deep I think? Whoes to care. Wish you the best on your Holiday

--JJA27

ps. I've sent you a response.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/19/12 12:23 AM

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Hi JJ, I am HOME

Believe it or not, they had kind of a heat wave in Ireland the last few days- the temperature actually went up to 28C one day, which is incredibly high for Ireland in may. Normally they have about 15C and rain.. I packed to many sweatshirts and pullovers
Will spam you with pics as soon as I find the time to sort them, probably next weekend

So what have you been up to lately? Hope you got some time away from your next of kin
I don´t think there is a way to talk about being friends without going deep, JJ. And thank you loads, I had a really good time on the emerald isle. I think I will spent another holiday there some day

As for the question you posted you your MyPage, what kind of world do you mean? A simworld, or a real world to live in?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/28/12 08:32 PM

annasommer

Ok, I am done with the sorting, will try to mail the pics to you now. I embedded them into word dokuments, should be easier to handle like that

Sorry about your computer troubles! Really, technical stuff can not be trusted

jja27

I saw them *joy* Theyre great quality. Content and all! I'm actually finishing downloading the rest so I'm prepared for more green and vistas and creeks and flowers... I could go on But the anticipation is killing me. I should send you a photo. Or maybe I'll just post it here. Especially if its inspiration for my next project. Buenaflores. A seaside resort town. Theres development in mexico all the time even with the recession. I'll be on it soon as I can!

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Hi JJ

Hey thank you glad you like them! You know, I think this is the main disadvantage of digital photgraphy- you hardly get the chance to show your pics around anymore... seriously, I think I will print out some and make a real old fashioned album of these But this will have to wait for a bit. I am down with a nasty cold atm, need to get rid of that first... how have you been lately?

I really liked it in Ireland. Ok, I am sure the good weather had it´s share in that. But still, even if it had rained all the time I would surely go back one day

A seaside town sounds interesting, too! But I have to admit, I will probably place all my little carribean houses near the beach when I download it
Hope your pc will be working again soon.

jja27

I've been fine. Boyfriend came over a few weeks back and lent me a game. Lost it somehow and can't find it. Even with him here. I fear I might have lended it to someone by accident Other than that I've been working on my next story called american spring. Its also a manga so it'll keep me busy for now.

A cold. It is about that time. Drink lots of tea and get lots of rest. And get well soon. Every time you sneeze its me thinking of you okay? jk

Uhm. Computers just suck sometimes. I'm just letting it gather dust till I get he dough to fix it. Its so normal around here without it. Been sleeping better. I guess thats a plus. Hm. I burned my hands picking sponges on the beach. I went to Puerto Penasco Sonora. I thought they'd make great gifts. The little **** burned my hands with acid. Theyre still tender but theyre getting better.

Wish you the best Anna. And maybe I might comission you for some seaside houses as I'll be needing some.

All the best-- JoJo

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Hi JJ

Ouch! I hate it when I can not locate stuff other people lent to me- what is missing, the cover or the cd? Or both? I am asking because I know a guy who has the habit of absentmindedly putting cds into the wrong covers all the time. And games into music cd covers and all that. Might be worth checking

I came up with another story idea yesterday; as I never really got going on the last one, I guess I should just go ahead and take some pics, see if it goes anywhere once I get started. Trouble is, I have no idea for a title yet

Every time? Jeeze, you must have been thinking of me a lot lately
Don´t worry, I am much better already. And I have been practically living of hot and cold tea for the last three days now

I agree on that... funny thing is, since I started playing sims and chatting with people about it hubby kept making remarks about how I´d "just die on holiday without my game and without internet access"- only I don´t.
Unlike him I can easily spent some weeks without being in contact with everybody without getting itchy - I just miss people and games and TV and then I am doubly happy to get the chance to have all that again when I am back.
And simply read books in the meantime

Sponges give acid?!
I never knew that! My dad used to dive some up when I was a kid, they never harmed him- maybe a different species? Unfortunately we did no know you have to squeeze them in sweetwater, so they did rot on us

Same to you, JJ. And if you want me to build some houses, just tell me what you have in mind. Or mail me example pictures

Have a great weekend!

annasommer

JJ?

jja27

Hi anna. I'm a little broken hearted at the moment. Ill get back to you soon as I can.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Oh no - I am so sorry
Take your time. You know how to contact me *hugz*

Sent you a mail

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/27/12 08:30 PM

annasommer

Echelonia

Oh!

Very nice to see some AZ terrain! I really enjoy it.

I've noticed that you seem to like working on Northern Arizona areas, and was curious if you'd ever be interested in taking on Jerome as a project? I cannot for the life of me get CAW to work properly, or I'd work on it myself.

I just think it would be really cool to have Jerome with all it's tiers, switchbacks and tiny lots built into the mountain with the Old Town portion of Clarkdale down in the valley below in Sim form.
jja27

Give me Six Months and maybe I can draw up some notes for it. I remember reading a snippet on jerome in one of the ghost town books and maybe I can play with the name a bit. Liek Moreje in english and More(h)e in spanish. Or I coould just call it Jerome. I promises to dive head first into this when I can.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: