Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
If You Want Your Restaurants, Barista and Clothes Stores Back in TS3 sign Petition. Fullfilled!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
imahippyyo

/Signed

imahippyyo

Oops Double Post

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/25/12 07:58 PM

lilybob

Signed

didiruvalcaba

signed!
Cinebar

Haven't updated this in a few weeks...

Tally: 55 Yes Open Restaurants, and Barista (just like from TS2) no goofy, weird new idea.
PsychoMasterX

good luck with the petition doubt it will work
ShaneyBoy

SIGNED. I especially want the restaurants that aren't a rabbit hole.

Please EA!

didiruvalcaba

Signed!
Jazmyne4u2

Signed!

I honestly would LOVE to have our sims go shopping again! They should make like a clothing store for like prom dresses and wedding dresses too! That would be cool.
Pets108

signed to everything!
windweaver

Cinebar,

It looks like there are a lot of Simmers who like the idea of having our ts2 style restaurants back. I sure hope this thread makes an impression in our favor to the Sims Team!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 03:00 PM

Send letter to complain about T4:
Andrew Wilson, CEO
Electronic Arts
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
Cinebar

windweaver wrote:Cinebar,

It looks like there are a lot of Simmers who like the idea of having our ts2 style restaurants back. I sure hope this thread makes an impression in our favor to the Sims Team!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope so! But if just a little over 55 on the official forum is all we can get, then I doubt it, too.

I mean seems they listen to some other (unknown location) polls/petitions when making changes...so I can only dream my Sim can go into a one level restaurant (not an opened rabbit hole that I must look at most of it in pitch blackness) and sit down and order food from a menu. Where my Sims can go as a group or couple and have a nice "Social" dinner. or a couple can hold hands at the table, share food, throw food...etc.
BlackVenusFlytrap

Signed.
CaliLizard

Im so glad you brought this up because this was something I sorely missed with the new Sims 3, but I think the easiest way to put this into the newer games without upsetting the people who currently love the new game play is to make it a new career option, for instance it would be basically sort of a revamp of buisness tycoon, where your sims can decide to become a Restraunt owner, and go from being a small take out chain to a large full scale establishment, a jewelry salesman could start life from a jacket salesman on the sidewalk to a renowned jewler, the clothing sales woman could start as a good will sales place where she posts a limited about of outfits and basically become a designer, sims with high points could even host fashion shows, which from older sim games could be a new celebrity points earning career.

To keep these chains and people from flooding the games they could create a new downtown area to "drive" to, or just make a new world for it and others could add new "chains" to older towns if they wanted.

But I would definitely like to see the restraunts again as it was my most favorite thing, and as for everyone that said the restraunts were glitchy and horrid, I didnt have a problem with mine it just took alittle know how of how to synch the objects in smooth functioning area's. and adding two double doors, but defiantly think it could be much better now.
but I agree I dislike rabbit holes so much, I wouldnt even mind actually working my sims which is why I was very fond of Ambitions.
CaliLizard

Jazmyne4u2 wrote:Signed!

I honestly would LOVE to have our sims go shopping again! They should make like a clothing store for like prom dresses and wedding dresses too! That would be cool.

LOVING that idea!

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: