Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
*Another Year Older Lottery* All gifted!! - CLOSED -  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
DancerBakerSimLove

Can I be on the list please?

Happy One Year Older day!

Something cool could be hiding here

No one knows
Faith12368

Great lottery. What I like about getting older is my 5 year old grandson and his soon to be new little brother or sister later this year. I love seeing the generations in my family go on and on and on. It defines the mark we leave in the world!

I would like to nominate myself, Callum9432, and ellerobbe. Thanks!

Blooplie

this is a lovely idea..anyway, what I like most about having arrived at the age I am is that I am comfortable with me. I mean that I am okay with me as I am, I don't want to be anyone else, I don't need to be like anyone else. There are people who are prettier than me, wealthier than me, smarter than me, more popular than me, more talented than me and I could go on, but I don't feel a need to be anyone but the best me I can be and I am happy with that. It took me a long time to get here.
WinterClouds

Happy birthday!

The thing I like about growing older is receiving more freedom and getting wiser.

Could I nominate Emily485 please? Thanks

TUMBLR: januarypanda.tumblr.com

SIMBLR: sims3-for-me.tumblr.com
Faith12368

Blooplie wrote:this is a lovely idea..anyway, what I like most about having arrived at the age I am is that I am comfortable with me. I mean that I am okay with me as I am, I don't want to be anyone else, I don't need to be like anyone else. There are people who are prettier than me, wealthier than me, smarter than me, more popular than me, more talented than me and I could go on, but I don't feel a need to be anyone but the best me I can be and I am happy with that. It took me a long time to get here.

I absolutely agree and that is exactly how I feel as well. It does take a LONG time to get to that point in life, but it sure is worth the wait!

I'm not going to say my age but... does it seem like as you get older the time goes by faster? It's kind of creepy

Nominating:

Mychro5
thalbal
Simileigh26

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/15/12 04:41 PM

Kalphis

Id like to join

My thoughts a
On getting older are varied. In some ways, i love it. In others it makes me nauseous to comprehend it. I love being young, being able to rebel against the oppressive government without criticism of whether or not what I'm doing is normal, because everything and nothing is normal about being a teen. When your an adult, people expect you to conform to society, sit in a cubicle or air conditioned office, complacent about everything going on, good or bad. Becoming just another brick in the wall.

The positives of getting older is the gain of (personal) independence, getting a house, job, etc. and living by your rules (somewhat). Making money and buying what you want when you want it if you can afford it.

"This is the way the world ends, This is the way the world ends, This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper" - TS Elliot
StephBE

mona1996 wrote:I'd love to nominate Faith_Andhope and myself What I like about getting older is get chances, new memories and a whole new year for make my dreams come true Thank you

Hi! Is there someone else you want to nominate as they already have been?

StephBE

TheMiktiger wrote:One thing about getting older is the ability of being taken more seriously.
And oh god, im growing up tomorrow. Wahhh.

Everyone I was planning on nominating is on there, so I would just like to nominate myself please.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

StephBE

Blooplie wrote:this is a lovely idea..anyway, what I like most about having arrived at the age I am is that I am comfortable with me. I mean that I am okay with me as I am, I don't want to be anyone else, I don't need to be like anyone else. There are people who are prettier than me, wealthier than me, smarter than me, more popular than me, more talented than me and I could go on, but I don't feel a need to be anyone but the best me I can be and I am happy with that. It took me a long time to get here.

Awwww, I TOTALLY agree!

StephBE

301001 wrote:I'm not going to say my age but... does it seem like as you get older the time goes by faster? It's kind of creepy

Nominating:

Me [301001]
thalbal
Simileigh26

Mychro5 nominated you! Do you want to add somebody else?

CoreyCanadian

Location: Corey The Walking Musical! If I'm not here I'm probably fluffing my tail :D

The older you get the closer you are to being able to yell at people to get off your lawn, have lots of cats/dogs, be cranky, be crazy and people accept it, do a bunch of random stuff and everyone will think you are just old and crazy, best of all early bird specials at breakfast places

thesimling

Thank you for hosting this lottery. I like growing older because it means more responsibility, and you get treated better. And you can do more of what you want. And you can have more serious relationships.

Please may I be nominated along with Bluewind and blacksheba1973? Thank you!!!

StephBE

CoreyCanadian wrote: The older you get the closer you are to being able to yell at people to get off your lawn, have lots of cats/dogs, be cranky, be crazy and people accept it, do a bunch of random stuff and everyone will think you are just old and crazy, best of all early bird specials at breakfast places

Jurik1124

LOL. Well, today is my birthday, so I am trying to figure that out. Times flies too fast. But seriously, its nice to know you made it through another year mostly unscathed.

I would like to nominate TNT_Terry, roundheaded, and ciane.

Hope you had a happy birthday!

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: