Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Simstreet a CAS contest ****CLOSED winners announced and all gifted*****  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
stikystuff

SmilzPretty wrote:
stikystuff wrote:SmilzPretty wow you have been busy

Yes, and I'm not done still have two more people to add...

awesome. can't wait.

Loving all the of these so far. I will have to extend this - as the contest is part of a secret project i'm working on, can't go into many details but I do need some more contestants. I'm going to extend this for a bit longer and possibly update the prizes for this contest - the prizes wont go down not to worry there.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/12/12 07:54 AM

stikystuff

On page seven?! This is not allowed.

stikystuff

Still looking for more cast members! Simstreet will be empty otherwise! Looking forward to more great sims. Hope everyone is having a fab day. x

Bethymai

Can I add a second family? Or can you only make three sims?

Made by mona1996! Thank you
stikystuff

Bethymai wrote:Can I add a second family? Or can you only make three sims?

Yes you can. You can enter three times. So you could enter 1 A family, 2 a single sim, 3 another family.

Bethymai

Entry Form

Username: Bethymai
(Second Entry)

Family Surname/s: Malvada
Family/Sim/Roomates: Pandora
Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5757840
Pictures:

(If you want more pictures just ask, but my game is being silly and lagging like mad )

Individual Bio

Name: Pandora Malvada
Marital status: Widowed
Likes: Making people miserable, public woohoo, money and rich old men.
Dislikes: Children laughing, happy couples and being poor
Dreams: To become the most powerful Sim in the Simverse! MWAHAHAHA! ( )
Favourite food: Sushi on toast
Hobbies: Reading, trolling, stealing people's boyfriends and (surprisingly) cooking.
Traits: Evil, Mean-Spirited, Flirty, Neurotic, Party Animal
Sim/Family History: Pandora Malvada, born Dorothy 'Dora' Bose, was always a horrible child, stealing toys off other babies and breaking things when she was jealous. Her mother, whom she had always admired and adored ran-away when she was 10, taking all the family's money as well as the strapping young gardener. Soon after her father lost the house, his job and his sanity, which left him depressed as well as heart broken. Pandora vowed she would get revenge on her mother, and has since stole other women's husbands and boyfriends until she feels the void is filled. Secretly she hopes that she will find her mother, and wants to punish her personally.Pandora has been thrice widowed, which some may say is suspicious, however she brushes it off saying it was 'an accident' or 'just a cold', and the fact she moved towns after each death was to simply 'get rid of the pain'. Since moving to Sunset Valley, and seeing how awful the local politicians run the place she has set her sights on a new goal, become leader town, and then the world! But perhaps, Pandora's sights are more sinister than first intended...

Sim/Family secret: Pandora is incredibly lustful, and not only for another sim's touch. She craves blood. But don't be deceived, she isn't a gentle night walking occult like you may think, she just likes to watch the pain of others. Pandora's home is somewhat of an enigma, with hidden doors and a secret basement, she likes to keep her victim.. *ahem* I mean, visitors... Close Pandora is a serial gold-digger with matching gold shovel and diamond encrusted boots, and is not afraid to 'get-rid of' anyone who gets in her way...
Oh, and she's currently got the town's best police investigator locked in her dungeon, while he's supposed to be away on business...

Edit: spelling

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/14/12 01:49 PM

Made by mona1996! Thank you
SmilzPretty

stikystuff wrote:Still looking for more cast members! Simstreet will be empty otherwise! Looking forward to more great sims. Hope everyone is having a fab day. x

If I can get my computer fixed, I'll have at least one more entry

stikystuff

SmilzPretty wrote:
stikystuff wrote:Still looking for more cast members! Simstreet will be empty otherwise! Looking forward to more great sims. Hope everyone is having a fab day. x

If I can get my computer fixed, I'll have at least one more entry

Excellent, fingers crossed for your pc. *strokes pc case* mine has been playing up a lot lately too.

xgrimxxbeansx

I'll make another family later, I just have to wait till generations arrives

Siggy by Mona1996
SmilzPretty

Finally done with the writing, now on to... Trying to post pictures! Yay!

stikystuff

xgrimxxbeansx wrote:I'll make another family later, I just have to wait till generations arrives

Oh are you getting generations! I love that EP. At first I didn't feel there was much to it but once you get into really playing a family you see how great it is. x

SmilzPretty - woo

SmilzPretty

Bump- I'm gonna need this soon

xgrimxxbeansx

stikystuff wrote:
xgrimxxbeansx wrote:I'll make another family later, I just have to wait till generations arrives

Oh are you getting generations! I love that EP. At first I didn't feel there was much to it but once you get into really playing a family you see how great it is. x

SmilzPretty - woo

Yeah, it arrived last night. I was going to get LN but I asked around and by what everyone said generations had more to offer in game. So I bought it and installed it and I'll put another family on later when I've hada chance to play with all the new features

Siggy by Mona1996
SmilzPretty

I've tried many different things and I cannot for the life of me get the code to copy from my iPad I just pray my computer gets fixed before the dead line *big sigh*

stikystuff

contestants updated

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: