Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
WissaWolf

http://oi47.tinypic.com/e1d99x.jpg
Here is a close-up of him.

Before you send me a friend request, tell me why or else it will be ignored.
Abdielys

Well, this month my sim's family will enjoy family activities such as visit the pool, the park, theater, etc
Springfairy556

The world is called Storybrook County.It is a mix of a town and a city.One side is a city.

And one part of it is a town.

http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_StorybrookCounty.html

Iliketreecko

I plan to buy sims 3 pets and make a dog similar to the one in my house

OrchidSunset

I'm honestly just trying to get my sims game to load correctly, but i'm planning on making my roommate and I in the game. My favorite part about sims is making people, although playing is fun too.
sugar_cookies

I am currently playing an Epic Wishacy (I demolished EVERYTHING in a town and can only build community lots based on my heirs' wishes... still wishing someone would want to go to a hot spot so I can build a bar!)

We did it! <3 Married on June 23, 2012

"Kindess is in your power even when fondness is not."
TariVanari

I'm playing with my first vampire sims ever (well, the first ones to last more than a few days anyway.)
XAMMY

I will be creating new houses to upload in the exchange...and probably some more sims as well...and still working on my 1st legacy although i hate when they age up...time goes way to fast...and maybe growing a garden since i haven't done that.
JoubertCG

Going to building in my town Simport. Also.. been working on recent B-n-S challenges and uploading new lots to the exchange.

pisceschick75

It's been a while since I played for a good amount of time. I plan to do it right by creating a legacy family...I am not sure which neigborhood, though. I am thinking Sunset Valley...I think Autumn (the pizza girl) needs to be brought to fruition...and her incessant need for friends...That woman is desparate! LOL...
duckysurfer

No pictures yet but hopefully some more lets plays and 100 baby challenge.
tinkknitz

I am taking a lots of pictures. Getting just the right angle and facial expression makes me happy.

Jamelith

My household:

Husband, Sean Dune- Finish his writing carrier and start his painting carrier. He's fallen in love with a wild dapple gray horse and would love for him to join the family.

Wife, Akasha Dune - Wants to become a lvl 10 scientist and make enough money to retire, then start a family. She really wants twins or triplets.

Husband's father, James - He keeps everything running smooth in the house so others can focus on their carriers. He paints in his spare time. Soon he will discover he loves inventing things and build a robot that will take over keeping up with the house, cooking meals, and look after any children the family might have. The crystal ball may see an accident in his future after that.

Husband's younger, half-brother, Keith Duset- is a Magician, but is thinking about becoming an acrobat. He's living with his brother until he makes it big. However living with his brother is so cushy he may never leave. I think he'd really love to perform at his nieces and nephews birthday parties.

Family dog, Tasha- loves finding strange things
Family cat, Kia - loves to catch rodents
Family horse, Whisper- loves being with his favorite human, Sean.

I love to build so I'll also be building the perfect performing venue.

ellerobbe

Getting my awesome lead guitarist married to her firefighter boyfriend so he can quit his job and work on his love of sculpting!

Tiger1i1y07

For the month of May I will have a lot to accomplish. Currently my sim is plan for a wedding. She is being bit of bridezilla but that will change when the stress is over. At least her groom hopes so. She is expecting at the moment but she doesn't know it yet. I think she suspect she's expecting. She is a very talented performer so i wonder how is this going to impact on her career.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: