Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
CONTEST: Make me a sim! Prizes for 1st and 2nd place; UNLIMITED ENTRANTS!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
slynnski

Location:On the Titanic, in a fancy dress, sipping tea in the 1st class lounge.

SassyDana wrote:She's doing great! I just have to make finishing adjustments on her face and makeup. And then I have to dress her up and take some pictures! ^_^

Nice. I can't wait.

Participate in my contest!
nonyabizznazz

Chantico wrote:Ok , I'm ready to present my version of Amelia Grace Baker. I wanted her to look gentle and sophisticated.

Download
She comes in a .sim format which means she won't contain any CC. Just drop the file into your SavedSims folder.
Here's a list of CC :
Skin
Contacts
Lips
Hair
Eyebags
Eyelashes
Beauty mark
Eyebrows
Dress

Phew , that was a long list! Let me know if there are any problems.

She is absolutely gorgeous good job on her! I almost feel like bowing out of the comp because since you don't want the prize if you win it means no one gets anything.

*SIMBLR*
I DARE you to quote me
slynnski

nonyabizznazz wrote:She is absolutely gorgeous good job on her! I almost feel like bowing out of the comp because since you don't want the prize if you win it means no one gets anything.

Oh dear, please don't back out.

If Chantico wins I could award something to second place?

I guess I can see where you're coming from, but I'm not going to force a gift on a simmer if they don't want one, and the fact that she doesn't want anything isn't going to make me sway my opinion towards her sim. I play fairly, and I'm basing this purely on the look of the sim, not who wants what.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/22/12 03:15 AM

nonyabizznazz

No absolutely please choose whoever you want because the most important thing is that you find a sim for your story. It was more like I felt deflated because I was spending alot of time working on her I would like to see someone get the points even if it wasn't me. I think giving it to the 2nd place person makes me feel happier.

*SIMBLR*
I DARE you to quote me
slynnski

nonyabizznazz wrote:No absolutely please choose whoever you want because the most important thing is that you find a sim for your story. It was more like I felt deflated because I was spending alot of time working on her I would like to see someone get the points even if it wasn't me. I think giving it to the 2nd place person makes me feel happier.

Okay, I understand now. I was afraid that you thought I would lean towards Chantico because she did not want a prize.

Here's what I'll do to make it all fair.

1st place can be awarded something up to 1,000 points. 2nd place can be awarded something up to 500, no matter who wins 1st place. I wouldn't think it would be fair if I were to award a 2nd place prize only if Chantico won. So this way now, there will be two prizes, that way someone will be guaranteed to win something no matter who wins. Is that fair?

nonyabizznazz

That sounds fair! Thank you! and I apologise if I came off like a pain in the you know where. That was never my intention.

*SIMBLR*
I DARE you to quote me
slynnski

nonyabizznazz wrote:That sounds fair! Thank you! and I apologise if I came off like a pain in the you know where. That was never my intention.

No, it's okay! I am glad you spoke up about it instead of just dropping out without a word. I really appreciate that. I will update the front page with the new 2nd place prize.

Good luck on finishing your version of Amelia! I can't wait to see her.

Chantico

Location:Playing The Sims, eating caviar, listening to Smashing Pumpkins....

SassyDana , thank you very much I'm Tifa's fan

nonyabizznazz ,thank you!

slynnski , oh dear , I'm really sorry for all the mess I've caused. I guess it never occurred to me that there would be any controversy whatsoever

slynnski

Chantico wrote:SassyDana , thank you very much I'm Tifa's fan

nonyabizznazz ,thank you!

slynnski , oh dear , I'm really sorry for all the mess I've caused. I guess it never occurred to me that there would be any controversy whatsoever

No, please don't be sorry! It's really okay. Everything is worked out now. You haven't done anything wrong. I promise.

Loving your new avi, by the way.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/22/12 12:59 PM

slynnski

slynnski

Chantico

Location:Playing The Sims, eating caviar, listening to Smashing Pumpkins....

Phew! Glad it's sorted out! & thank you for the compliment on my avie ,slynnski!

slynnski

Chantico wrote:Phew! Glad it's sorted out! & thank you for the compliment on my avie ,slynnski!

Not a problem!

slynnski

*crickets chirping*

More entrants, please!! This thread is getting pretty dead, I want to see more sims!

nonyabizznazz

I'm pretty much done. I'm just tracking down all CC used so I can link to them and then take some pictures. I have been bogged down with work but I have slated time for this weekend to get it all wrapped up so hopefully by the end of the weekend she will be ready for you. Maybe in the meantime you could give us some more info on your story? (not enough to spoil anything). I know it is going to have something to do with the Titanic?!

*SIMBLR*
I DARE you to quote me

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: