Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
A list of unofficial bugs and issues with The Sims 3 *UPDATED 06/18 - 2 NEW FIXES!*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
D2Diamond

I've been having a multitude of problems ever since I installed Generations, and installing Pets hasn't done much to help.

1. No school bus or car pool
2. Can't go on vacation, the sims don't show up.
3. Sims won't use the kitchen tables to eat at.
4. Strollers don't work, they jump when given the command.
5. To many meteors, they're always hitting my town, almost every few sim hours.
6. Camera's stop working.

I would love to have the option of chosing how often the meteors hit. It'd be nice.

Diamond

GiGiyo

My sims keep getting stuck in the sleeping position and no matter what I do (change outfits, transport them somewhere, interact with another sim, etc.), they wont return to standing!! But the bunk beds dont do it. It's supper anoying ALSO I cant move chairs to a table. It wont snap to the grid like its suposed to. Help..
Sassysaysso

Why is the restaurant serving pet food to humans? I don't even have the Pets expansion? Really why?
greydragoness

JERorly wrote:Hey guys, just incase people decide to post threads asking whether or not a certain issue is a bug it might be nice to have a place you can stop by and check.

Feel free to submit any i've missed.

JER

Don't forget the Stylist Career glitch that only pets want makeovers, requesting new evening wear and pajamas, ect. , which is (s)impossible.

and the stylist career is my fav.
lbeldham

My sim kid had a birthday, and his cake caught fire and burned down practically the whole entire kitchen, because the firefighters came and said 'oh sorry i cant get to the fire, let's hope it burns out by itself'. It did eventually but not before it killed two of my party guests! Oh well, i never really liked them any way .

BUT then the firefighter has stayed in the hallway for 2 whole sim days (and the fire truck is still parked outside too). I can't interact with her and she won't leave. Which would be ok except I can't switch households or move out of the house, and if I go to save it says "the grim reaper is here for one of your household, do you really want to save?" or "you can't do this while one of your sims is dying". Well no one's dying clearly - they've been going about their lives quite happily for 2 days now since the fire and there's nothing else wrong with any of them! What's going on?!
calibaby123

My sims are stuck in sleeping position and won't move. Also when I try to put horses on my lot the game freezes so I can't even have horses and now aftewr one night I can't play the family anymore! Help!
kayle_2000

pregnant sims wont give birth no matter how much u resetsim it just wont work
some1 help me plzz
Alistu

Since Pets, Sims impale themselves when told to "Poke Fire" on a fireplace. The animation is broken.

I'm not normally as grumpy as my avatar appears.

My Wishlist
samsonkflai

can't give the sim that requested a makeover a makeover ie the client wants new hair but can't give that makeover

Lauwa04

Bonjour, quand je démarre mon jeu il charge normalement et dès que j'arrive au mode vie, mon jeu s'arrête et une fenêtre apparait et me dis " le jeu sims 3 a cessé de fonctionner ". Je ne comprend pas, mon jeu est à jour, j'ai désinstallé tout mes téléchargement du "store" et je n'arrive pas à trouver de solutions. Pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plait? Merci.
spoonie

More not so random crashing I guess... it seems to be certain things that trigger it? I can't pinpoint what it is, but I have a few saves that if I repeat certain actions it will always crash at the same point. It's weird and it really makes the game unplayable. It's kind of frustrating because I just shelled out for Late night, Fast Lane, Generations, ODLS, TLS, Pets, and I can't play em for more than 2 minutes.

Hope everyone's having a great Holiday season!
Ktsnuggles

My Sims have been stuck in the relax position in bed. the baby is crying, hungry, dirty diaper, etc. the other child luckily is old enough to take care of herself, but everyone else is unhappy, and im afraid the baby will get taken away. Please help!!
werepoet

In the last few days, many store items I bought weeks ago, installed, and have successfully placed in builds before, have mysteriously disappeared from my buy mode and uninstalled from my game. I also can no longer install new items from the downloads dashboard in-game without the game crashing. Installing from the launcher doesn't help, as it says that many of these are installed. All was fine last Friday, it just started happening over the weekend.

I do not use mods/CC and have a very updated computer.

So basically, I'm out all the money I've spent in the store. Awesome EA. I'm really over this company.
Archdruid

Per the Locked sticky, On my game I can't marry any Vampires or normal folks to Vampires. I tried what was posted in the sticky Locked post and it didn't work. A normal sim can marry a normal sim but no go with vampires
TombraiderSIMS

Hi u might be able to help me! I lost my game yeaa o always deleted the bad file in my saves while the game runs this times it kept popin up the more I delted the more I lost MYGAME! So I delte my game by mistake but I found a way to find my game by goin to current game I put that in my save file yess well I load that game up I'm in bloddy paris the people that were in paris were always ther even my sims BF! When I be him I can call my family but it won't let me go home as in starlight shores! PLEASE HELP ME! I will be so greatful!

Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: