Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No gifting unless you're sneaky! let's just chat. *Pnoles chat thread*  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
pnoles

Bookworm742 wrote:
Faith_Andhope wrote:
Rubys13 wrote:
Faith_Andhope wrote:Hi guys. I'm in serious need of some friend time. I just had my completely ruined by some bad news. I'm not at liberty to share it yet. But, just know, it's bad.

Hi, awh sorry to hear

Thanks. I'm just barely holding it together here. I need some fun with you guys. I'll be able to tell you later, but not just yet.

Well... no one here knows me in real life, right?

As far as I know, I don't. Let us know if we can help!

@pnoles: And stop hitting me, you sneaky gifter you!

*raspberry* whoo hoo!

"My Cherie Amore pretty little one that I adore"
KSpencer

Faith_Andhope wrote:It's not that I don't want to tell you. It's that I promised I wouldn't say anything until another person has been told.

But only the people in my real life will be affected and I don't see any way for someone to see this and know about it if I say.

However, to be safe, I'll keep my promise and not say anything until after the news has been delivered to a couple more key people. I was the first call, so I don't have anyone to talk to about it.

Aww, just know that all of us are here whenever you need to talk.

pnoles

Faith_Andhope wrote:
Bookworm742 wrote:
Faith_Andhope wrote:
Rubys13 wrote:
Faith_Andhope wrote:Hi guys. I'm in serious need of some friend time. I just had my completely ruined by some bad news. I'm not at liberty to share it yet. But, just know, it's bad.

Hi, awh sorry to hear

Thanks. I'm just barely holding it together here. I need some fun with you guys. I'll be able to tell you later, but not just yet.

Well... no one here knows me in real life, right?

As far as I know, I don't. Let us know if we can help!

@pnoles: And stop hitting me, you sneaky gifter you!

Yeah, I just found a top in my gift box from pnoles. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.

Thank you.

I got my sneaky sneakers on!

Rubys13

i have scented rubbers, of which none work and i didn't expect them to.

Milk = coconut/banana
Strawberry, Chocolate, Grape & Mixed Fruit Juice = no smell besides a rubber smell.

aha x]

Love Love Love the Sims!:3
Faith_Andhope

Thank you all. It's so good to know you're here. This fragile connection with other people through the internet can be such a powerful thing.

Amazing.

Hugging you all back.

VamPanda

Rubys13 wrote:i have scented rubbers, of which none work and i didn't expect them to.

Milk = coconut/banana
Strawberry, Chocolate, Grape & Mixed Fruit Juice = no smell besides a rubber smell.

aha x]

lmao

we had a blue pen that stank of salt and vinigar in school o.o
Rubys13

Faith_Andhope wrote:Thank you all. It's so good to know you're here. This fragile connection with other people through the internet can be such a powerful thing.

Amazing.

Hugging you all back.

as long as your okay and meet the right people on the internet they can be great friends, like here, everyone is a great friend!:}

Rubys13

VamPanda wrote:
Rubys13 wrote:i have scented rubbers, of which none work and i didn't expect them to.

Milk = coconut/banana

aha x]

lmao

haha, we have Glue that smells of peanuts and is brown o.O trust me you do not want to see it aha x]
Its all mushy and it falls outs when you use it, its disgusting but hilarious aha x]

VamPanda

Faith_Andhope wrote:Thank you all. It's so good to know you're here. This fragile connection with other people through the internet can be such a powerful thing.

Amazing.

Hugging you all back.

friendship is based on teh emotional connected you make with a person, so weather they live next door, 5 states over, or someone u will never meet. Friendship is something more then a shake of hands and a game of cards we are your fiends, and we care about you and want to see you happy hun <3
pnoles

VamPanda wrote:

Amazing.

Hugging you all back.

friendship is based on teh emotional connected you make with a person, so weather they live next door, 5 states over, or someone u will never meet. Friendship is something more then a shake of hands and a game of cards we are your fiends, and we care about you and want to see you happy hun <3

*throws smooches*

Rubys13

VamPanda wrote:

Amazing.

Hugging you all back.

fiends ehee ;}
Yes we want to see you happy!:}

Faith_Andhope

scorpiophoenix

pnoles wrote:
VamPanda wrote:

Amazing.

Hugging you all back.

*throws smooches*

I don't think Mr. Pnoles would like you throwing smooches my way, i might take you up on the smooching! LOL!

Hugs Faith_Andhope!
bananaholic

*turns lurk mode off*

Made by the awesome stikystuff:
VamPanda

Rubys13 wrote:
VamPanda wrote:

Milk = coconut/banana

aha x]

lmao

haha, we have Glue that smells of peanuts and is brown o.O trust me you do not want to see it aha x]
Its all mushy and it falls outs when you use it, its disgusting but hilarious aha x]

ewww sounds gross

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: