Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do I delete my account?  XML
Forum Index » The Sims 4
Simmerfreak44

f u c k every single one of you

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 07/28/14 05:10 AM

lilhunny

im sorry simmerfreak
blunote00

Location:Council Bluffs, IA. - Originally from the south.☺ I've worked in IT 27+yrs & ♥ ♪Jazz♪

You really don't learn very well from past actions. Man you are thick!

At my age competence is a turn on!
♥No longer offering Tech Support!♥
Simmerfreak44

blunote00 wrote:You really don't learn very well from past actions. Man you are thick!

Oh did I hit a nerve in your neck? face it I'm sick of my threads getting trolled I do not care about calling people out
Halle_M

Well, sorry if you're feeling stalked, but I've come to really like Lilhunny's succinct writing style and would be sorry to see her go.

Simmerfreak44

Halle_M wrote:Well, sorry if you're feeling stalked, but I've come to really like Lilhunny's succinct writing style and would be sorry to see her go.

I don't like what she is doing with the rest of the other trolls they apologize but then do it again. Store Account is making me become depressed.
blunote00

Location:Council Bluffs, IA. - Originally from the south.☺ I've worked in IT 27+yrs & ♥ ♪Jazz♪

Simmerfreak44 wrote:
blunote00 wrote:You really don't learn very well from past actions. Man you are thick!

Oh did I hit a nerve in your neck? face it I'm sick of my threads getting trolled I do not care about calling people out

You can't violate the Forum Rules/ToS by doing the same thing that you claim someone else is doing to you. Plain and simple, you are now trolling.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/28/14 01:42 AM

At my age competence is a turn on!
♥No longer offering Tech Support!♥
chider1234

I agree with you except for the lilhunny part.

Her sarcasm is what makes her awesome
Halle_M

Simmerfreak44 wrote:I don't like what she is doing with the rest of the other trolls they apologize but then do it again. Store Account is making me become depressed.

It looks like she apologized to you.

Simmerfreak44

chider1234 wrote:I agree with you except for the lilhunny part.

Dude you're one of them as you also appear in my thread starting a load of c r a p when it's not needed like store account and lilbunny, why do you do it? to make people depressed? And lilbunny always apologizes and keeps on doing it and doing it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/28/14 01:44 AM

chider1234

Simmerfreak44 wrote:

Dude you're one of them as you also appear in my thread starting a load of c r a p when it's not needed like store account and lilbunny, why do you do it? to make people depressed? And lilbunny always apologizes and keeps on doing it and doing it.

You have no room to talk, you're that spiteful racist kid that insultes people based on their avatar.

I'm done talking to you
CappyStuck

Simmerfreak44 wrote:

if you are getting depressed over a couple people on the internet you need to log off and calm down for a bit.
Simmerfreak44

chider1234 wrote:
Simmerfreak44 wrote:

You have no room to talk, you're that spiteful racist kid that insultes people based on their avatar.

I'm done talking to you

Good so then don't post on my threads starting c r a p
Sirjohn4420

Simmerfreak44 wrote:

I would just say everyone has a right to voice their opinion and if its bothering you that bad do not post, then problem solved. You have been ranting all day and you will be the one banned for going against the TOS., not anyone else.
jennemm75

This thread is like food for the trolls. Do NOT feed the trolls! It only makes this worse.

Forum Index » The Sims 4
Go to: