Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 4 Buy Objects...Screenshots of ALL of them!!!! by ehaught58  XML
Forum Index » The Sims 4
ehaught58

Here you go! All of the objects in the Buy Mode. I did not have enough time or space to get the Build Mode objects due to time constraints... sorry. Look them over and if you have any questions about them, I will do my best to answer.

I noticed that I missed a row when I was copying. It contained most of the showers and tubs. I was pressed for time and in a hurry when I threw this together, so I am sorry for missing that row.....

Ed

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/06/14 07:26 PM

"If you build it, they will come."
mwdonohue

Cars? I saw cars?
KittKat7147

Nice Thanks for sharing all of this!

Did you happen to notice if the the rugs had multiple re-colors? And things like different colored pots for the plants, different colored towels on the hanging racks, etc?

Thanks

06Bon06

So no laptops? That's sad, I thought they were moving forward- unless I looked over them. Loads of decor as always.

Chairs, thank god! there are a million chairs, my sims totally need a chair every two squares

Am I the only one to be confused that they always put million of chairs in the game but always only a few bathroom and kitchen pieces It's something that has bothered me since Sims 1.

Thanks for the post ^^

I am your evil overlord...fear me, minions
ehaught58

mwdonohue wrote:Cars? I saw cars?

Nope.. no cars.

Ifreshyeh

Can someone spot the showers? My eyesight is less than satisfactory today, and those are a lot of little squares. I think I keep missing them.

AstroX1424

Yay, clutter...
ehaught58

KittKat7147 wrote:Nice Thanks for sharing all of this!

Did you happen to notice if the the rugs had multiple re-colors? And things like different colored pots for the plants, different colored towels on the hanging racks, etc?

Thanks

Yes, there are color choices for most objects. Some have more choices than others.

AstroX1424

06Bon06 wrote:So no laptops? That's sad, I thought they were moving forward- unless I looked over them. Loads of decor as always.

Chairs, thank god! there are a million chairs, my sims totally need a chair every two squares

Am I the only one to be confused that they always put million of chairs in the game but always only a few bathroom and kitchen pieces It's something that has bothered me since Sims 1.

Thanks for the post ^^

LGR says the same thing about chairs all the time.
amberandfreddie

Oh!! WOW!!
Thank's for taking the time to put this together for us, look's like there's a lot of content for us to play with
Julia526

What do the greyed out pieces mean

ehaught58

06Bon06 wrote:So no laptops? That's sad, I thought they were moving forward- unless I looked over them. Loads of decor as always.

Thanks for the post ^^

No laptops, but there is a tablet. It does not do everything that the desktops do.

06Bon06

Ifreshyeh wrote:Can someone spot the showers? My eyesight is less than satisfactory today, and those are a lot of little squares. I think I keep missing them.

I can't spot showers or bathtubs o.O Sims no longer need to bathe? My cat isn't making it easier either by attacking my mouse when I try to move it

06Bon06

ehaught58 wrote:

Thanks for the post ^^

No laptops, but there is a tablet. It does not do everything that the desktops do.

Thanks ^^ The tablet generation -_- I don't get it, I prefer a good laptop any day

ehaught58

Julia526 wrote:What do the greyed out pieces mean

Those are reward objects that you have to earn in the game. There is no cheat that I know of that will unlock them...

Forum Index » The Sims 4
Go to: