Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mixing Genetics fun: Dogs-Take two-breeding #38 page 56  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
piratekitag

Thanks for the votes!!

Sophia666

I like Pooka this time! Really pretty dog though, they are all really nice
piratekitag

Thanks for the vote!

To those who haven't voted yet, please vote! I'll be doing the next breeding Sunday, so I will 'tally up' the votes on Sunday morning or Saturday night to see who will continue on the line!

Diva81071

I Love Pooka & Maybe Could You Breed It With A Panda Dog? I Think Its 2 COMPLETELY Different Dogs! (Even Though There Are No Real Life Panda Dogs)
Iv been Watching This Dog Breeding Since Your First Post On Your First One, But I Have Just Been Quiet
piratekitag

Well thank you for giving your vote! I love to hear peoples opinions on this project! It's very encouraging.

By panda dog what do you mean? Do you mean the Panda Shepherd? Or the dogs that are dyed to look like Pandas? If it is the second-I'd rather not ^^; Mainly because I'm trying to make a mix of actual dog breeds. If you mean the Panda Shepherd, I could do that at some point!

Either way, thanks for the suggestion!

Next dog breed that will be mixed in will be the Border Collie ^.^

Thanks again!

Diva81071

Opsies I Ment The Shepard Panda! & The Border Collie Will Look Amazing With That Pooka (If You Choose) Maybe Next After You Could Do A Small Dog?
Maybe Every Other One Could Be A Small? Just Another Suggestion HaHa
piratekitag

I was doing it where a large dog was chosen, a small dog would be the next breed mixed in. But then I ran out of ideas for small breeds. So I decided to just do large breeds for awhile I might mix in small breed again.

I will do a panda shepherd later on, for sure

Diva81071

Yay!
I Have Some Small Breed Dog Ideas......
American Eskimo:

Boston Terrier:

Maltese:

Staffordshire Bull Terrier:

Sorry if The Picks Dont Come Out Im trying To Figure Out how To Put Pictures On Posts
piratekitag

Those are great suggestions. Thanks! I'm sure I'll add them in eventually. After all my goal for this thread/project is to make a 'super' mutt(a dog that is a mix of all known and recognized breeds)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/13/12 01:54 AM

Diva81071

Oh My Goodness!!!!! Your Amazing At This Im Horrible!! But You Inspire Me To Try This (But Im On My Big Computer Not My Laptop So Cant Play Sims Now) But Anyway Do You Have Any Tips For Newcomers To Breeding Like Me?
piratekitag

Aw, well thank you.

Glad I inspired you hm, not really-just have fun. You will get interesting results if you breed dogs that are opposite of each other(short fur with long fur, small dog with large dog, small snout with longer snout, no tail to a dog with a tail, pointed ears to floppy ears, etc). It's fun to see what the mixing will result in

(PS- I use cheats to get the dogs to become 'friends' with each other and others faster. Also, if you make the dogs at the same time, make sure you edit their relationships to housemates or mates before approving the household!)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/13/12 02:07 AM

Diva81071

Oh Ok Thank You!!!! & What Cheat Do You Use?
And I Was Wondering If You Could Post The House You Use For The Breeding?
Or Even A Video Tour Of It? I Would Love That!!!!
piratekitag

Ctrl+shift+c and then 'testingcheatsenabled true' then go to the relationship bar and drag their relationship into the green

I can post pictures of it I will do it later though, since my sims game is on my main computer

Diva81071

Ok Thank You Soooo Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I Cant Wait For The Pictures. Do You Know When They Will Be Up? And When Is The Next Litter?
piratekitag

The pictures, of my home lot for this project, will be up in a few hours. The next breeding won't be done until this Sunday(I work all week, Sunday is my only day off).

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: