Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pink Ladies Biker Club: Gifters With A Cause. (We're Coming For You)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Author Message
Fallen_Harlequin


Joined: 01/04/11 09:51 PM
Messages: 263
Location:Your Wishlist!
Offline

Goldiefc8 wrote:
Fallen_Harlequin wrote:Haven't come back in a day, and what do I find? A rival Gentlemen on Motorcycles Club, and some kind of "desertors/animals club", that is destroying our respective leaders' wishlist. Am I up to date? Any other fact I should be informed about?

Knowing this thread's activity, updating my information will take quite some time...



In a nutshell, yup .


Why do I always miss all the action?
So, I'm gonna have to spend today's whole session reading our Club's missed pages. And our Rival ones too. I'm gonna collapse and end up not understanding a thing

Please refrain from thowing things at me. I prefer myself unbruised, thank you
Profile
userkitty1969


Joined: 05/31/09 02:03 AM
Messages: 1189
Location:In the casino in Lucky Palms!!
Offline

Fallen_Harlequin wrote:
Goldiefc8 wrote:
Fallen_Harlequin wrote:Haven't come back in a day, and what do I find? A rival Gentlemen on Motorcycles Club, and some kind of "desertors/animals club", that is destroying our respective leaders' wishlist. Am I up to date? Any other fact I should be informed about?

Knowing this thread's activity, updating my information will take quite some time...



In a nutshell, yup .


Why do I always miss all the action?
So, I'm gonna have to spend today's whole session reading our Club's missed pages. And our Rival ones too. I'm gonna collapse and end up not understanding a thing


Don't feel bad, I missed all the action, too. So I raided a few of the gentlemen on my own. I seem to be on the forums when everyone else is off.


Profile
potterphyle


Joined: 02/13/10 09:30 PM
Messages: 3599
Location:The Beautiful Mountains of Virginia
Online

Are teens allowed in? My daughter has joined the community and I armed her with simpoints. She is ready to help!

Profile
AniMangAttack


Joined: 04/11/12 11:22 PM
Messages: 70
Location:"The thing I think I love, will surely bring me pain. Intoxication, paranoia, and a lot of fame~"
Offline

potterphyle wrote:Are teens allowed in? My daughter has joined the community and I armed her with simpoints. She is ready to help!


I have already took some practice blows! I'm all ready to go

Profile
TheMiktiger


Joined: 07/03/11 11:31 PM
Messages: 1423
Location:❤ THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB ❤

oh god, a mother/daughter team?

*drives motorcycle off into the hills*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 02:30 AM


<- Simblr
Profile
stikystuff


Joined: 05/29/09 08:18 AM
Messages: 2880
Location:The Bunker
Offline

smiles corp rules! *...looks shifty...runs away*

Profile
Legendaryeagle25


Joined: 10/27/11 05:16 PM
Messages: 8947
Location: Kansas

You all are not very scary

Profile
wensimmie


Joined: 06/05/09 06:22 PM
Messages: 1648

AniMangAttack - I'm a Pink Lady also. I don't think you are suppose to hit me. Though I'm kinda of rogue - I hit people randomly. Anarchy in SWVA (Southwest Virginia)

Profile
Queenie08


Joined: 09/30/11 10:18 PM
Messages: 13089

potterphyle wrote:Are teens allowed in? My daughter has joined the community and I armed her with simpoints. She is ready to help!



As far as I know, the only things you need to join are.

Being female and having a pink scooter/motorcycle type thing.

Profile
potterphyle


Joined: 02/13/10 09:30 PM
Messages: 3599
Location:The Beautiful Mountains of Virginia
Online

wensimmie wrote:AniMangAttack - I'm a Pink Lady also. I don't think you are suppose to hit me. Though I'm kinda of rogue - I hit people randomly. Anarchy in SWVA (Southwest Virginia)


LOL, we mountain girls are rebels. Hit 'em all!

Profile
mrsmilesalot


Joined: 02/26/11 07:03 PM
Messages: 5565
Location:Smiles, traumatizing many souls at the same time
Offline

hehehe you can't get me. I'm the the Smiles Corp



Thank you computertech82 AND bluewind!
Profile
crimzonstainheart


Joined: 07/15/11 02:56 AM
Messages: 1658
Location:in my gothic castle with my boyfriend playing sims... :3
Offline

we of the pink ladies shall not surrender. even though i'm defenseless. i will not be knocked down easily.


Profile
potterphyle


Joined: 02/13/10 09:30 PM
Messages: 3599
Location:The Beautiful Mountains of Virginia
Online

Queenie08 wrote:
potterphyle wrote:Are teens allowed in? My daughter has joined the community and I armed her with simpoints. She is ready to help!



As far as I know, the only things you need to join are.

Being female and having a pink scooter/motorcycle type thing.


She's on it.

Profile
Queenie08


Joined: 09/30/11 10:18 PM
Messages: 13089

potterphyle wrote:
Queenie08 wrote:
potterphyle wrote:Are teens allowed in? My daughter has joined the community and I armed her with simpoints. She is ready to help!



As far as I know, the only things you need to join are.

Being female and having a pink scooter/motorcycle type thing.


She's on it.


Awesome

Profile
mrsmilesalot


Joined: 02/26/11 07:03 PM
Messages: 5565
Location:Smiles, traumatizing many souls at the same time
Offline

*spies on*



Thank you computertech82 AND bluewind!
Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: