Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Are there any max floor limit mods? I need more floors for my baroque modern fusion, pics inside  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
CaliforniaBound

I have this house I am building and it is 5 stories of livable space but I need more floors to complete the house architecturally. I have these structures on the roofs to further my modern baroque fusion. However in order to add these structures to my highest roofs i need to be able to go to seven floors is there any such mod to increase the maximum floor number?

Example of roof structure

This is where I want to put more decorative roof trusses, I would like to get rid of the mansard roof and instead have a basic hip roofs with these structures on top.

Let me know what you think of the house and i can give help if you would like to make your own elaborate structures using CFE. Please please if anybody finds a mod or hack that will give me ore floors let me know!

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 08/02/09 09:27 PM

CaliforniaBound

Oooh ouch my first bump, I don't know why but they make me cringe

Anjubee

Hmm.. not sure if this will help you with the roofing, but take a peek at it anyway! Maybe your super genius architect brain will have an "aha" moment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipyz4VAGNVE&feature=related

CaliforniaBound

Oh I say that makes really cool decorative buildings but I haven't figured out how to coordinate that trick into usable architecture.

CaliforniaBound

Man I really need a mod for more floors if I am going to be able to develop this style

Agent_Merck

bump, seems like this would be simple to those who have experience modding. I could be wrong, but there's probably just a set limit that a modder could remove.

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: