Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
A Fifty Foals Challenge -- The Diary of Emmett and Glacier  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
ernesdo

I'm glad Morty and Emmett are still YA, I don't want their lives to end.

SimChick1016

Me either, ernesdo.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I thoroughly enjoy seeing what you think of my story!

ernesdo

I have a question, are you having any trouble uploading pictures to the sims site right now?

SimChick1016

I don't upload pictures to the sims site. In fact, the only thing I ever upload anymore is horses and the occasional sim.

I've given up with screenshots because your media folder on here can only hold so many. I highly recommend photobucket.

ernesdo

Oh really? Okay stupid question time, how do I get it onto Photobucket? x3

SimChick1016

Just sign up for an account on photobucket.com, then when you go into your album there should be a little green button at the top that says "upload."

ernesdo

Oh, duh. Thank you! x3

SimChick1016

You're welcome!

xXkailyXx

Where did all the updates go? I'm on to you missy!!
Here is some inspiration to keep you going.

*squeel*

SimChick1016

I know! I know! I'm way behind. I just lack creativity lately. I think it's because Peeta and Katniss are taking up all my spare time.... Well, that and tumblr...

Speaking of which... Check it out!

I'll try to get an update out soon!

SimChick1016

Dear Diary: Day 145- Hello again, my friend! I'm terribly sorry there haven't been many entries lately, my daddies have been busy around the house, preparing arrangements for a new baby! Alright, settle down, nothing's official yet. I heard them talking in hushed tones the other day and I think I have a pretty good guess what they are planning. More details on that later though! Hoity is such a sweet colt. I just love him to bits!

The cats all enjoy their corner palace. Bandit is still too tiny to climb up on top of things, but that doesn't stop him from trying!

I've been watching Bandit closely and happened to notice that he mimics Sulu. It's very cute how he wants to be just like his daddy.
Tana is a more independent feline, but she has a ton of energy and she's a ton of fun to play with.

Sulu adores his son. Don't tell him I said this, but if I didn't know any better, I'd say he was Bandit's mother!

Day 146- So I was just sitting there, minding my own business, eating yummy waffles when I hear a soft purr at my feet. I look down to find Bandit looking up at me, his green eyes shining with just a touch of moisture to give him the appearance of a starving child. How could I turn down that face? I made sure my dads didn't see, and slipped him a small chunk of the buttermilk treat. I think he likes me!

Tana finally decided that Bandit needs a proper, thorough cleaning which apparently Sulu is incapable of doing.

Oh my gosh! "Zane! Don't stand on the chairs, you're gonna slip and fall and break your neck!"
"You will not speak to King Zane in such tones, wench!"
"What did you call me?!"
"Nothing!"
Ugh. Little brothers...
-------------------------

Hey, wait a minute... What was that?

I know I saw something fuzzy waving around back there! Come back here! Mom! Help!

D'awwwwwwweh!
---------------------------

"Hey Glacier, how are you girl?"

Emmett's colt is such a sweet little boy-- and he seems like a sucker. Watch me charm a few sugar cubes out of his pocket!

"No, Glacier! Daddy says I'm not allowed to feed you any candies. They aren't good for you!"
Rats. Being scolded by a ten year old. Touche, Emmett.

Well, I suppose I can always go for a good rub behind the ears.
--------------------------

Day 147- Hoity Toity is a really fine looking unicorn! He's half Arabian and it shows!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This doesn't really fit into the story, but I got a chuckle out of it!
Erm, Morty... I don't think she's being sarcastic...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/29/12 04:14 AM

Mikezumi

Cute update! Bandit is adorable! I want more kitties! The kids are looking great - kids and pets seem to go together very well Laughed really hard at the last pic of Morty and Tana!

SimChick1016

Thanks Mikezumi! It may be a while still until I get more kitties into the house. The game won't even let me adopt another baby. I'm considering using MC to just plop an instant baby in there though... We'll see.

Mikezumi

Put in an instant kitty, not an instant baby

madhu_vati

Cute update, and that last picture is awesome

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: