Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
1001 things you can do with moveobjects on - a screenshot thread for inspiration  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
brooklynnmarieee

i haven't been on this thread since i posted a while ago. it's nice to see people adding and coming up with gorgeous ideas! (:
brittanypologirl4

Made this playpen for my little ones. They love it!
brittanypologirl4

Made this playpen for my toddlers. They love it!
YOTEAMO

Just incase anyone is interested here is a link on how to Moo come cool beds.
I hope someone finds it useful

http://yoteamosims.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/cc-free-daybed-tutori
al-for-all-you.html

SEASONAL MARKER TUTORIAL ADDED!
PaubloPowers

did this with 2 shelves

[url=http://postimage.org/upload images[/url]

looks real!

babynyx57

I decided to make my "dream house" the other day (or something close to). I had MOO for nearly the entire time.

Here's the courtyard:

The master bed/bath/closet:

The three-story library with wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling bookshelves:

The "rooftop observatory" (the spiral staircase in the library leads here):

And, finally, my preferred solution to basement access in buildings with foundations:

Misskaoz

I am not going to lie, but I am just a little bit, maybe more, jealous of y'alls creativity in this thread. I am not even creative enough o build a house that isn't square. I wish I did , I have been wanting an creative Modern Home forever.
DakotaWahl

This is super creative. Hopefully more people will see this!

noddy

Great thread, I use Moo all the time.

Just incase anyone is interested there is also a Thread on Kitchens on the Forums too .
Sorry don't have the Link.
Happy Simming All
VBennet

babynyx57 ... Love, love, love the library. I too built my dream house and I started with a library I once sat in in a castle in Scotland. It became my "Happy Place". A library, to me, is the heart of the house.....not the kitchen (given my cooking skills, definately NOT the kitchen )

I use MOO all the time and recently built a house for a contest here at the forums, thought my bar/kitchen came out pretty well so I'll share.

Unfortunately the Exchange has a problem with transmitting recoloured patterns so all my work in downloading brilliant patterns and recolouring them is wasted.

That being said... here is a pic of the bar with moo'd lights and columns. (Before and after download from Exchange.)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/09/12 10:09 PM

BlueMoon369

"moveobjects" messes up your game! i used it on one of my games and now it lags and crashes and my sims get stuck doing things in that game. i had to start over. i will NEVER use if u dont believe me, go and read other websites they say the same thingit again.[/size]

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 08/19/12 03:00 AM

BlueMoon369

cam someone delete this post cause i accidentally posted the message above twice

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/19/12 03:02 AM

NattaB

THANK YOU for all the inspirational photos of your houses! It has given me plenty of ideas and courage to use MOO, I have only been using it outdoors for plants and was a bit scared to use it indoors. In case my sims would get stuck or something. But now when I have seen you people build this amazing (working stuff then I'm going to do it too! Bookmarked this thread!
amberrosalie

Found a link to this thread yesterday and have spent many hours scrolling through it ever since. Finally at the end now--a day later--and there is some truly terrific stuff in here. So much creativity. I might have to hurry up and rebuild all of my homes so I can upload images and revive this thread! (Had to uninstall all 14 games yesterday. D

Let's see if I can dig up something now!

Castle bridge/walkway type thingy. :3

I am in love with this playground. In love with it!

It doesn't look like much but making the bar and barbeque all link took an excruciatingly long time!

Kitchen. It's pretty funky messing around with angles!

Cute little driveway, front path. Mostly just plants for the MO.

This was the cute little backyard pond thing in progress.

You know what, just about almost the entire house is filled with MO tricks! Although, you can't really see most of them here because of the distance. D:

Unfortunately that's all I had saved from my previous games. Sigh. When I create more, I'll continue to bump the thread!
It's a truly great idea!
cyberman418

::::::::::::::::

Some great inspiring stuff here!

I moo'd a cc swing and a leaning palm tree to create a tree swing. The long grass is also moo'd to make it look thicker!

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: