Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
~SimEssence Magazine~ UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Please check in!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
EdgarPoeLady

yep
VictoriousSimmer

Location:♫They say, she's in the class A Team, stuck in her daydream......♫

Is there Fashionista spots? x)
popstar7

Bump for reply?

elasticgirl

popstar7 wrote:Bump for reply?

I regret to say, but we actually have no more places for fashionistas. Reiya didn't update the fashionistas wall so that's why it might've confused some people but we actually have plenty of fashionistas (6 in total) and the page will be updated soon so as not to confuse anyone.

I am sorry for that but please, feel free to apply for any other jobs

Rawr2019

elasticgirl, I tried to contact you, using your contact button but it keeps telling me to put in an email address when I have already o_O so what would you like me to do now lol I just wanted to talk to you about being affiliates. Thank you :]
TheMeeepMoop

Rawr2019 wrote:elasticgirl, I tried to contact you, using your contact button but it keeps telling me to put in an email address when I have already o_O so what would you like me to do now lol I just wanted to talk to you about being affiliates. Thank you :]

Use the affiliation form under links of interest as I am in charge of affiliations ^-^

22299Ben

Rawr2019 wrote:elasticgirl, I tried to contact you, using your contact button but it keeps telling me to put in an email address when I have already o_O so what would you like me to do now lol I just wanted to talk to you about being affiliates. Thank you :]

Oh I would just like I say that we are honored you want us to be affiliates with you! I'm te other editor

Rawr2019

TheMeeepMoop wrote:

Use the affiliation form under links of interest as I am in charge of affiliations ^-^

Hi hun I just tried to use that and it is doing the same thing the contact button did, which is ask me for an email after I have entered one. So would you like me to post the form here or email it to you guys? Thanks again, sorry to be a bother.
Rawr2019

22299Ben wrote:

Oh I would just like I say that we are honored you want us to be affiliates with you! I'm te other editor

Thanks dear :] I am very excited for you guys to get started.
TheMeeepMoop

Rawr2019 wrote:
TheMeeepMoop wrote:

Hi hun I just tried to use that and it is doing the same thing the contact button did, which is ask me for an email after I have entered one. So would you like me to post the form here or email it to you guys? Thanks again, sorry to be a bother.

When you put in an email, did you enter it like "bladskfja@lksadfj.asd"? Because if you don't, then it wont work. Just try that and if that doesn't work, just email it to both me and the sim essence email. My email is on my page

ArtistByNight

Just popping in to say hello

Sugarshoes9cc

Posting so I can see my new siggie

Sugarshoes9cc

Yay I love it :3

buckosnort

Got my new siggy

FashonistaLady

Location: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number... So call me maybe?(:

I got mine as well Thanks, Reiya!

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: