Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can u talk 2 the grim reaper ???  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
alqubtan

Wen my elder dies the grim reaper takes her away . we all no that bt thats nt my point !

Soo wen my elder died . i was playin wid her son n i was checkin his relationships n i saw tht he knew the grim reaper bt wen sme1 dies n grimmy comes i *** talk 2 h im or anythin am confused

HELP ME !!! am kinda new in this i juss played 4 mayb 2 months

HelBelle

I have also had the grim reaper in my relationship tab but I have never been able to click him so I'm not sure.

alqubtan

I cant talk 2 him or anythin
alqubtan

HelBelle wrote:I have also had the grim reaper in my relationship tab but I have never been able to click him so I'm not sure.

yea !!! i thought i was the only 1 who doesnt understand !! phew !!
iFreakdom

Sure you can! You can even get married and woohoo with the grim reaper!
Zeri

there are 3 grim reapers. 2 you cant interact with, one you can. its random which one shows up
Mollza98

I got him in my relationship. And i talked to him! (:

I didnt order him to interact he just did (:
Yayy
Mollza98

Zeri wrote:there are 3 grim reapers. 2 you cant interact with, one you can. its random which one shows up

How did you know that?
Spl2727

Please well i want to talk to the 1 you can interact with so i can marry him how do i get him to talk to me??
Zeri

kill a sim. when grimmy shows up bring up the cheat window and type in testingcheatsenabled true.

then shift click grimmy and add to household, or, grab his relationship bad and drag it all the way up

you need to get him to move in before he dissapears
MysteryJoker

alqubtan wrote: Wen my elder dies the grim reaper takes her away . we all no that bt thats nt my point !

Soo wen my elder died . i was playin wid her son n i was checkin his relationships n i saw tht he knew the grim reaper bt wen sme1 dies n grimmy comes i *** talk 2 h im or anythin am confused

HELP ME !!! am kinda new in this i juss played 4 mayb 2 months

"The Grim Reaper appears when a Sim dies, but he cannot be pleaded with, Sims who own a chessboard may play chess against him to resurrect the dying Sim. The Grim Reaper will not take Sims who have the death flower in their inventory, and they will lose the flower instead of their life, unless they die of old age. The Grim Reaper will also refuse to take Sims with the Unlucky or Loser traits who die accidentally, on the grounds that they provide too much amusement.

There is a 5% chance that he will stay for a short period of time after he's done his job. If he does, he can be interacted with like a regular Sim during this time, only without the Try for Baby option. There is a greater chance that he will stay around if there is a toddler on the lot or if there is a puddle nearby because sometimes he will mop it up. He will play with them for a bit, then watch TV, if there is one. If there is no TV, he will leave. During this time, the Sim may ask him to move in, after which the game will treat him as a normal Sim, except that he has no favorites or bio, and cannot age.

In The Sims 3: Late Night a Vampire may offer to bite him, but he won't turn into a vampire or get the special moodlet."

Go to sims.wikia.com if you want more info.
Kelly_Blake

Chessboard ressurection?

siontoocutehumes

So whats the code,in other words how did you talk to him?
siontoocutehumes

Thanks so much!!!
siontoocutehumes

awww it didn't work

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: