Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
♥♥♥ Inspiration Cycle 2 [ !!! WINNER ANNOUNCED !!! ] ♥♥♥  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Simmersaurus_Rex

Love it Nims, her expression matches your title perfectly, and I think the crooked mirror adds so much! Have you stopped by the 'SMS thread lately? I think the results might be of interest to you..

Edit: Jake, are you still using the same email address?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/21/12 08:36 PM

CreatureFearSims

omg, I love that Nims! Emilys expression is so adorable. XD

Blissinator

Evergreen226 wrote:That's fantastic, and bliss, if you go with what you have on Flickr, it's probably one of my favorites from you, it's great.

hehe orly?

I spent about 9 hours on it >< Between finding poses and making some and then building the set and editing. I just tweaked it a lil cause there was something bothering me about it. I will prob submit a lil later.

JKAmaryllis

I need to figure something out for this hehe

Blissinator

Assignment 6

Model - Constance

Title: Double Trouble

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/22/12 09:05 AM

CreatureFearSims

I love that Bliss, it's probably my favorite that you've done this cycle so far!

Due tomorrow everyone else XD

Evergreen226

Rexy, my lifes pretty busy lately, so I won't be able to continue judging SMS, sorry It's just so hard to balance everything out,

Simmersaurus_Rex

It's alright Jake, I completely understand. Thanks so much for agreeing to do it, even if it was only for a little while

SweetCali4nia

Location:I tried to kill a spider with hair spray. It`s still alive, but its hair looks amazing!

I'm sorry to have to do this so late in the comp bit I have to drop. I have some family issues I'm dealing with and will be away for a couple weeks. I'll have no computer access thank you for the great experience. I loved this comp and hope to take part in the future. Goodluck you guys! xoxo

Blissinator

^^ Thanks, I will note to self that crazy model, and fat bald man with hairy arms in a photo will make a likeable photo ;P

JKAmaryllis

Aagghhhh!! I'm not too late am I? Kinda sorta have had an idea for this but just nooooooooo clue how to do it D: I really need help with this one lol

Simanims

I think we should use the last extension guys D:

JKAmaryllis

I'm going to finish this *fairly* soon... it won't be my best, but I'll get it in today. As for everyone else... PLEASE turn in!!!!!!

P.S. Mine will be submitted at Simagination when finished

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/23/12 01:49 PM

JKAmaryllis

Submitted at Simagination

Darleymikey

Model: Darley
Title: Good Girls Never Finish
Mini-Story: For the last two years, Darley has harbored a crush on her next door Neighbor, Ivan. He's a cute med-student in his last year of residency who, on the weekends, donates his time to helping the poor at the local free clinic. He's perfect, if only she could get his attention.

Her land lord-an ancient looking, gypsy woman, disagrees with Darley, saying that Ivan is a man, and thus as vile and lecherous as every other of his kind. Darley insists otherwise, and curses at the old woman. The old woman laughs, and challenges Darley to put her convictions to the test. If Darley agrees to the test, she will be rewarded with Ivan's hand in marriage. However, like all good 'tests', there's a catch: the old woman will split Darley into her good and her evil self. The first to gain his affections will win his hand. The loser will be banished to limbo. The old woman flipped a coin to see who got to go first and...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: