Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
OoOOh! Maybe we'll get...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
SalMaicki

An Airport!!! Ahhhh that would be so amazing. Our sims could be flight attendants!

ricola8321

It would be cool if we could watch our sims fly on an airplane the way we watch them drive their cars!
BlazeIves

ricola8321 wrote:It would be cool if we could watch our sims fly on an airplane the way we watch them drive their cars!

agreed...but that would kinda be alot of graphics to render..ya know..flying all over the world.

Click my sig to be teleported to OT Simmers...
julieexann

Yeah, some graphics cards might explode. But I'd still love to see that

madgirllou

Wat the graphics card exploding or the flying.
Birkettboy55

Location:Here, There...mainly here coz I havent been there yet

could be just a 2D background :/
Like an old Disney film.
not brilliant I suppose, but could be cool

BBoy

4katsuki

What if we watch our sims get on a plane it zooms out to a view of the earth and we see the plane fly over to the country then it zooms in to that >.> ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN but i know what i mean.
xosummerloverxo

4katsuki wrote:What if we watch our sims get on a plane it zooms out to a view of the earth and we see the plane fly over to the country then it zooms in to that >.> ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN but i know what i mean.

That would be awesome! I hope that everyone in the family can go cause its always a pain for a member of the family to stay home with a baby or pet like in The Sims 2. And I also hope that not only are there more interactions, but moodlets and rewards too. Like maybe if your Sims go on a lot of vacations and if they went on enough (like let's say 10 vacations but you can only go on one a week), then you get like "Frequent Flyer Points" and then you can go on vacations for free (not counting things you buy). Well thanks for reading mine!

Happy Simming!

~xosummerloverxo~

Supermegafoxyawesomehot
Sianystar

4katsuki wrote:What if we watch our sims get on a plane it zooms out to a view of the earth and we see the plane fly over to the country then it zooms in to that >.> ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN but i know what i mean.

I get what you mean, that's a really good idea, actually A nice balance between wanting nice flashy graphics with fancy happenings and needing to be supporter by poorer graphics cards. I hope something like that's in the game

BlazeIves

That would be cool.

Click my sig to be teleported to OT Simmers...
Calimero2000

Sianystar wrote:

I get what you mean, that's a really good idea, actually A nice balance between wanting nice flashy graphics with fancy happenings and needing to be supporter by poorer graphics cards. I hope something like that's in the game

There could be a 2D world map screen, mixed with 3D plane stuff.

Happy Simming,
Calimero
Hubes

It would be cool to see it zoom out, but where would it be zooming out from? You can't pinpoint exactly where Sunset Valley is on the world.
sgreen37

Maybe they will add an airport! It doesn't have to be a huge airport. It could just be a little airport. Then maybe when we send our sims on a trip, we get to see a video of a plane flying in the sky or something.

There will probably be a loading screen when you first go to a vacation destination.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/16/09 03:47 AM

tyeie

I completely agree. That's something I've been dreaming from TS1.

Corymorrison1993

Airplanes would be cool just as long as there are no loading screens while your sims are on the plane.

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: