Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
World Adventures Tomb Guide! [wishes it was stickied :D]  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
cowseatsoap91

veronda522 wrote:Wow THANKSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I am new and havent even seen egypt,france,or china yet!!
lol
Ive seen then in edit town mode but no where else...there must be something i need to do to get there???
Any way ,the how to category is lacking in this game and we so appreciate the people who have taken time to sdo this kinda thing for the rest of us...
AGAIN THANKS!!!

veronda

You use your sim's phone or computer to book a trip to each of the different countries.

cowseatsoap91

just went through my entire blog reading comments. Its supposed to send me an email when someone posts a comment, but that obviously wasnt working lol.

amoredidanza

Okay, so I'm sorry if this has already been brought up, but I'm having a problem. I'm on the 'relic of life' part, and I went to the Pyramid of the Sky, or whatever it's called, and it won't let me in. I have the stairs, but the door isn't clickable. There's no action I can take. I don't know what my problem is.
LastPoeticKiss

Hey this is really helpful! Thank you!

Can anyone explain how I can interact/defeat a mummy? When I scroll my mouse over it, it says "no interaction" and I don't want to do a cheat and delete the mummy. I can't place the mummy treats on the ground. Help? I'm working on the Fruit adventure in Egypt, which I believe is in the Burning Sands Pyramid.

Edit: How do I get my sim to meditate?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/13/10 11:28 PM

Nikkia77

I'm stuck on a tomb in china

It's THE FIRST EMPOROR'S SECRET ROOMS & i'm looking for a spear, i've found the box it's in (it's glowing) but can't find a way to get to it

*´¨)
¸.• ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•'*Nikki♥xxx
kirara2tail

cowseatsoap91 wrote:arthur had to go to egypt again for a mission in france. While he was there I had him finish up the last few tombs there that weren't required for missions and finish up his Egypt relic collections (canopic jars, gold figurines, and the sigils). I'm hoping everyone has the brains to figure out the copper quarry by themselves by using Pangu's ax because i didnt do a walkthrough for that one. Im currently working on uploading the gazzillion pictures it took to explain Abu Simbel, but like most nights my dad is playing COD and hogging all the internet speed, so its coming together very slowly.

Do you know how to get across the fire pit in the Copper Quarry?

SketchElder

Zeneport. You'll need at least level 5 in Martial Arts.
DeathNoteSim

this is very helpful thank you

clubers

Abu Simbel isn't in a mission.

Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
SarahPumkin

HELP! My eyes of horus won't let me teleport from the two bedrooms in Abu Simbel, my sim has the 'bed in the way' or 'chair in the way' issue when the only place she will put the eyes is on the tables!!

SarahPumkin

never mind i have found the solution although the tomb was not fully completed? I followed arthur adventurson's walkthrough pice by piece....

Sim_ple_ease

Thank you Cowseatsoap
cowseatsoap91

cant believe its been almost a year since someone commented! :p

KatAnubis

cowseatsoap91 wrote:cant believe its been almost a year since someone commented! :p

The thread doesn't get used much, but your blogs get used a lot. Several of us send people to it on a regular basis.
mystery29

A well deserved bump!!!!!!

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: