Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Crystalline Cove - Finally back on the exchange!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

Thank you Mik and Banan.

I'm thinking that I might consider trying pre-populating, but if I don't, would those of you that like pre-populated worlds , be satisfied with a save file?
I've never populated a world before and it looks kinda complicated. I'm bummed that the whole skilling and Job Assigning must be done in EIG, and with it overworking my GC I'm a bit hassitated to give it a go.
If I could just find a way to apply my FPS limiter in EIG, things would have been much more easier. And MATY's people aren't the most helpfull lot you can come by. What seems as a simple question to you, may get you ignored , laughed at, or even humiliated, and with no useful information what so ever..:S

ImAbushWookie

This world... Looks so much like my town.
xBanan

I won't mind if you populate the world or not. I actually would love to move sims from other worlds into Crystalline Cove myself :)
ImAbushWookie

Oh yeah, if you need someone else to test let me know!

AMD Triple core X3 @ 3.4 GHZ
4gb of DDR3 1300 ram
Windows 7 professional
Nvidia GTX 460SE 1gb
500GB hard drive

Sims 3 patch 1.29

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/18/12 07:55 PM

HappySimmer3

I don't mind if they're not populated, Gem. The towns always fill up very quickly and I like to add some of my own sims either (so they don't all have that same pudding face!)

I will also test for you if I can.

Intel Core i7-2**** CPU, 3.70GHz processor (not overclocked)
8.0 GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit
NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti GPU

Edit: It's an i7 - 2 6 0 0 K. I have no idea why EA's censor-bot doesn't like that.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/18/12 11:15 PM

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

@ImAbushWookie- Thanks! The more the merrier!

@Tangie- Thank you

Update! Only one lot today. Been overdoing it with this one I guess, plus the ceilings are giving me headaches.

This is an apartment building on the expensive side. 3 of those will be in the world.

Public Areas:
Pool area

Garage

Laundry room

Lobby

Small balcony

There is one more public baclcony with an easel and a telescope

Apartment:
living area/kitchen (you can also see the balcony that features a hot tub)

Bedroom1:

Bedroom2:

Bedroom 2 slightly changed around, to take advandage of the view, with the lot placed on another spot.

Updated layout pics. Still not satisfied with the posisionning of the camera

Have a nice day !

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/19/12 11:13 AM

Rukaya

I don't mind if you do not prepopulate. If you decide to offer a save file that is fine too. I always move in sims from my library to my worlds anyway. Love that apartment building, the library, the day care, all the clubs...everything. This is going to be such a lovely fun world. Have a great day.
SummerSong86

I would prefer it to be empty, myself. I have loads of sims saved to my Library that I put in all the worlds. Looks great Gem!

I've left the community. No disputes involved. Goodbye and thank you to all the friends I met here.
geminiagre

I think I might go with the save file then. Much easier and quite optional for the downloaders. But oh whell that will be one of the last things I'll do, I just plan ahead .I'll be leaving tommorrow so i'll need someting to plan while I'm away. Families for this world is a great idea

geminiagre

Update!

Two lots today
One apartment lot left and then I'm moving to the starter area
By the way i'm sorry for the pic spam that will be folowing but I really liked those lots (especially the second one) so I couldn't stop taking pics

Apartment Duplex (3 of those will be placed)

Yard, parking spots and bake stand are all public

Usable apartment on Second floor
Balcony

Interiors

Ranch Apartment (yes you can live in an "apartment" and have a horse..
Well it's not an apartment building, it's cabins actually , but technically it functions as an apartment lot. The cabins are studios by the way. Kitchen , living and bed are all in the same room
Here is the "Welcome" cabin. You can find the call box and the apt mailbox in here

The cabins

Random pic

The Barn

The barn is public, and it has the stables on the first floor

A hangout/fun area on the second

and a few skill objects on the third

Back to the usable cabin

The ranch can accomodate up to 4 horses in stalls, but it only has the small jump obstacles. The normal ones where taking too much room, and the horse ranch lot is just across the street. There is also a small pond , veggie patch , harvestable trees, and a barbeque area.

See ya later guys!

HappySimmer3

Wow, Gem. Everything is beaufiful. I can honestly say that I am more excited about this world than anything that EA has announced.

SummerSong86

WOW! I just had to erase what I typed because the words were not adequate to describe my feelings seeing your latest screen shots.

I can't wait to play test. I knew you had an artistic eye from playing in Lothlorien and in the house you built for SOCL when we started. This is too beautiful for words. Even if it turns out my laptop won't be able to handle the textures for very long, I want to see this place and experience it. I can always move back to my PC if I have to. I don't want to go onto my PC, but for this world and for Great Bear by JW, I would.

I've left the community. No disputes involved. Goodbye and thank you to all the friends I met here.
ImAbushWookie

I seriously can't play the sims 3 unless i have this world! :o amazing apartments!
lovejoyriteia

Simply beautiful! I can't wait to download this (and I've been checking daily since I found this thread!).

misteemiles

Hi I was just wondering if you were looking for anymore testers if you still are. I've listed my laptop specs below>>>

Asus - G74SX-DH71 17.3" LED Notebook
Intel Core i7 i7-2670QM 2.20 GHzQuad-core (4 Core)
16 GB Ram 1.5 TB

Thanks!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: