Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Gurus Do Respond: Several Guru Answers In a Recent Thread - Updated  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Faith12368

Jarsie9 wrote:
To7m wrote:

No lectures here, just a suggestion is all.

Oh and maybe a question, but definitely no lectures, but allow me to give you one now...

How do you expect people to react when you post comments like this? I wasn't being rude, I merely suggested you might want to calm down, as there's no point getting worked up over a forum and you replyed with an accusation. I wasn't commenting on the way you type or what you post - which you are allowed to do however you see fit.

There is a difference between bluntness and rudeness and it seems to me that you don't know when to draw this line.

I do not care how people react. And I will tell you right now that I am really really tired of you youngsters telling me how I should be more considerate of other people's feelings and how I should be nicer. I've seen others be more blunt and ruder, but as long as it's suporting whatever cause the forumers think is acceptable this week, that's fine with the majority. However, every time I post and go against the flow, I'm pounced on and lectured by various people about how I should calm down and be nicer.

No, I'm not crying victim here, and I'm not having a pity party. I'm just a person who is *fed up* with people censuring her for the way she posts. It's to the point where if I even make a harmless comment, someone is going to take exception to it.

So, that's why I don't care how people react, including yourself. I hope that answers your question.

I agree Jarsie. It ruffles my feathers when people jump on you like that. People need to realize there are many different styles of people here: old, young, in-between, old users, new users, from all walks of life and all over the world. Not everybody words are going to come across as friendly and not everyone believes "coddling" the post is the way to go. People speak their minds, whether you are blunt, or whether you are what people consider rude, just take it, comment in your style, or look away. But for crying out loud STOP getting on people for the way they write!!!!!! So if you happen to get bit by the dog, follow your first instinct and leave it alone!

"Oh shiny! Has the Sims name! Can't wait to play!! The Sims 4!!" - sums up my feelings perfectly!
Faith12368

Arletta wrote:Is this thread still dedicated to proving how evil Jarsie is or did it move on from that?

(not my opinion, just what was going on last time I looked)

LOL Arletta, seriously though, I agree let's get back to the topic and stop trying to put Jarsie in her place. She is the way she is and you either accept it or leave it alone.

"Oh shiny! Has the Sims name! Can't wait to play!! The Sims 4!!" - sums up my feelings perfectly!
Faith12368

Jarsie9 wrote:
Arletta wrote:Is this thread still dedicated to proving how evil Jarsie is or did it move on from that?

(not my opinion, just what was going on last time I looked)

They're on a roll, why stop now...???

Sorry, sometimes I just gotta step back and laugh.

I feel ya!

To7m

Jarsie9 wrote:
To7m wrote:

Oh and maybe a question, but definitely no lectures, but allow me to give you one now...

How do you expect people to react when you post comments like this? I wasn't being rude, I merely suggested you might want to calm down, as there's no point getting worked up over a forum and you replyed with an accusation. I wasn't commenting on the way you type or what you post - which you are allowed to do however you see fit.

There is a difference between bluntness and rudeness and it seems to me that you don't know when to draw this line.

I do not care how people react. And I will tell you right now that I am really really tired of you youngsters telling me how I should be more considerate of other people's feelings and how I should be nicer. I've seen others be more blunt and ruder, but as long as it's suporting whatever cause the forumers think is acceptable this week, that's fine with the majority. However, every time I post and go against the flow, I'm pounced on and lectured by various people about how I should calm down and be nicer.

No, I'm not crying victim here, and I'm not having a pity party. I'm just a person who is *fed up* with people censuring her for the way she posts. It's to the point where if I even make a harmless comment, someone is going to take exception to it.

So, that's why I don't care how people react, including yourself. I hope that answers your question.

Look, I totally understand where you are coming from. I wasn't calling you out or pouncing on you, and if that is how I made you feel, I apologise.

I was in fact referring to your comment in reply to Mr. Hawk. He only mentioned that all this aruguing is pointless, and you pretty much ripped his head off, there was just no need for that. I frequently find myself nodding in agreement to your posts, and I actually find it enjoyable that you are so honest. You are one of the select few that actually know what they are talking about, and I appreciate this. But this can be done without acting all high and mighty.

And if I'm not the only youngster suggesting that you calm down, maybe that's something you need to check out.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 10:54 PM

christine400

To7m wrote:
Jarsie9 wrote:
To7m wrote:

Look, I totally understand where you are coming from. I wasn't calling you out or pouncing on you, and if that is how I made you feel, I apologise.

I was in fact referring to your comment in reply to Mr. Hawk. He only mentioned that all this aruguing is pointless, and you pretty much ripped his head off, there was just no need for that. I frequently find myself nodding in agreement to your posts, and I actually find it enjoyable that you are so honest. You are one of the select few that actually know what they are talking about, and I appreciate this. But this can be done without acting all high and mighty.

And if I'm not the only youngster suggesting that you calm down, maybe that's something you need to check out.

for the sake of this thread move on jarsie is gonna stay the way she is and she will win your little spiff you got goin

Christine<3
To7m

christine400 wrote:
To7m wrote:
Jarsie9 wrote:
To7m wrote:

for the sake of this thread move on jarsie is gonna stay the way she is and she will win your little spiff you got goin

Thank you for your input but it is not needed, this is between me and Jarsie.

And as this is not a game, there is nothing to win. I'm not looking to put her down or 'in her place' as some people seem to think. I simply gave her my view on one comment that she made.

I'm smart enough to know that Jarsie is a woman of intellegence and I'm sure my opinion isn't going to ruin her life.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 11:01 PM

christine400

To7m wrote:
christine400 wrote:
To7m wrote:
Jarsie9 wrote:
To7m wrote:

And as this is not a game, there is nothing to win. I'm not looking to put her down or 'in her place' as some people seem to think. I simply gave her my view on one comment that she made.

I'm smart enough to know that Jarsie is a woman of intellegence and I'm sure my opinion isn't going to ruin her life.

okay you say this is between me and her but your on a public forum and your not trying to put her down yet you keep it goin? you gave your veiw so for the sake of this OPS thread drop it. idkk if your trying to get her to admit she's wrong or apologize for something but chances are whatever your trying to get outta her wont happen which is why i find this pointless

she said she doesnt care and answered your question yet you keep coming back

trust me i've seen jarsie apologize she's woman to do and admit her wrongs which is awesome if she feels the need to i didnt see what she said but it cant to be too bad since i have yet to see an apology from her.

Christine<3
To7m

christine400 wrote:
To7m wrote:
christine400 wrote:
To7m wrote:
Jarsie9 wrote:
To7m wrote:

okay you say this is between me and her but your on a public forum and your not trying to put her down yet you keep it goin? you gave your veiw so for the sake of this OPS thread drop it. idkk if your trying to get her to admit she's wrong or apologize for something but chances are whatever your trying to get outta her wont happen which is why i find this pointless

trust me i've seen jarsie apologize she's woman to do and admit her wrongs which is awesome if she feels the need to i didnt see what she said but it cant to be too bad since i have yet to see an apology from her.

You say I keep coming back (for what, I do not know) yet here you are again!

If you really must know, I'm not looking for anyting from Jarsie, apology or otherwise. And while I appreciate Jarsie answering my question, I was just replying to her most recent post.

Now, have I answered your question?
Faith12368

^^Agree, very nice Christine.

Now DulceHoney, is SGSara the one who was in the ST live chat?

christine400

To7m wrote:
christine400 wrote:
To7m wrote:
christine400 wrote:
To7m wrote:
Jarsie9 wrote:
To7m wrote:

You say I keep coming back (for what, I do not know) yet here you are again!

If you really must know, I'm not looking for anyting from Jarsie, apology or otherwise. And while I appreciate Jarsie answering my question, I was just replying to her most recent post.

Now, have I answered your question?

i'm saying jarsie answered your question yet you keep coming back here talking to her when its clear she doenst want to talk to you and could careless about your thoughts on her posting habits

and you say here i am again idkk for what when im a member of this site and a paying customer

Christine<3
To7m

christine400 wrote:i'm saying jarsie answered your question yet you keep coming back here talking to her when its clear she doenst want to talk to you and could careless about your thoughts on her posting habits

and you say here i am again idkk for what when im a member of this site and a paying customer

The last time I checked I too am a paying customer and a member of this site.

I find it interesting that you are so clearly able to tell by Jarsie's posts that she doesn't want to talk to me, yet you seem so oblivious to mine AND you keep saying I keep coming back to reply to Jarsie, yet you continue to answer me.

Yes, I am on a public forum but that doesn't refrain me from directing my posts to a specific person - and that person was Jarsie.

I have nothing further to say to you, but I do welcome a reply from Jarsie in regard to my posts directed at her, if she feels the need to do so.

I bid you good day Christine

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 11:38 PM

Arletta

Faith12368 wrote:^^Agree, very nice Christine.

I think that was SGSNelson, Faith. Don't quote me on that though.

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
christine400

Arletta wrote:

im pretty sure it was her too

Christine<3
To7m

christine400 wrote:i'm saying jarsie answered your question yet you keep coming back here talking to her when its clear she doenst want to talk to you and could careless about your thoughts on her posting habits

The last time I checked I too am a paying customer and a member of this site.

I find it interesting that you are so clearly able to tell by Jarsie's posts that she doesn't want to talk to me, yet you seem so oblivious to mine AND you keep saying I keep coming back to reply to Jarsie, yet you continue to answer me.

Yes, I am on a public forum but that doesn't refrain me from directing my posts to a specific person - and that person was Jarsie.

I have nothing further to say to you, but I do welcome a reply from Jarsie in regard to my posts directed at her, if she feels the need to do so.

I bid you good day Christine

EDIT: Spelling

Oops, double posting - I apologise

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/11/12 11:44 PM

Faith12368

Arletta wrote:

Thanks Arletta and Christine, that is what I thought. I liked her, she is cute and seems to have a great personality in the videos, I hope they use her as much as Graham.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: