Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Menswear Suggestion Thread (Submit your Ideas!)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
SimGuruSarah

These are all great suggestions! I have passed this thread along to our concept lead to take a look at

I am a producer on The Sims 4 working on awesome secret stuff! Please Follow me on Twitter @SimGuruSarah
Tojax

SimGuruSarah wrote:These are all great suggestions! I have passed this thread along to our concept lead to take a look at

Thank you for taking the time to listen

murfeel

And can you please take a peekaroo at AnzSensei's Gothic cloting thread, too?
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/535605.page

Tolibera

Childrens wear is important too, we've been focused too much on YA/Teen Wear

Boys clothes~!
Tolibera

SimGuruSarah wrote:These are all great suggestions! I have passed this thread along to our concept lead to take a look at

thank you for the pass-along and the re-response SimGuruSarah
Kael

Thank You!!

kethrydrake

I would like to see more medieval style wear. Maybe something like the costumes from "The Princess Bride" or "Game of Thrones".

I would also like to see more long hair styles for men and women. There is really only one option for long hair and I would like other styles as well as longer (waist length or longer).

MrHawk

Brilliant. Thank you very much.

mangoesandlimes

Thank you, SimGuruSarah!

And Tolibera, the kid in the vest is adorable. We need more kids' clothing. And stuff for elder men. They're not all frumpy! Older sims should be able to rock the modern fashion and world styles, too!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 03:15 AM

Tolibera

I know we already have one Kilt, but....

Sean Connery. Therefore I win.

Some Leather'n'Wool winter wear (Seasons hint-hint?)

This Greatcoat is just Great

Obligitory Traditional Hat

And a runway group shot

and there's always the Utilikilt. as a cross between cargo shorts and a kilt option

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/08/12 03:02 PM

Tolibera

And now a Flood of Swimwear (within Decency!)

An old fashioned early 1920's bather for the more modest of our sims

This could work as seperates or as a full suit

The 1950's were another iconic age for mens's swim wear with the mix of high and low rise cuts.

High-rise cut shorts with matching cover shirt

The singlet would work as both swim, and athletic wear

Modern Jammers

Board Shorts are great,

Clam Diggers

Tolibera

and, since this is an olympic Summer, that to me screams of inspiration for an all ages sportswear set. "Pride and Victory" Set that could incorporate national flags like what was done with the soccer jerseys (and Canada could be included, ahem-ahem-ahem. >3> )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 05:01 PM

murfeel

Tolibera wrote:I know we already have one Kilt, but....

Sean Connery. Therefore I win.

Indeed, you do!

Tolibera

THANKS XD
orcgirl4825

mangoesandlimes wrote:How about some more sweaters, hoodies, and t-shirts? That's pretty much the entirety of my husband's daily wardrobe - that, mixed with jeans or shorts. And I'm hoping the rumored Diesel pack will have better jeans for men, so that may not need to be included in the store...

Pushed-up sleeves for a more casual look. And a plenty long torso! There are some base-game shirts that would be ok if the shirts didn't end at the top of the high-waisted base game pants.

A looser t-shirt with a ton of stencils. Some of the stencils could be re-used images from movie and band posters already in the game, to make them promotional/fan tees. I'd also like to see some with simlish on them.

A more fitted v-neck shirt, with plain and stenciled versions.

I'd also like to see a fully unzipped hoodie, possibly with the sleeves pushed up, and with some sort of t-shirt underneath, stenciled or not.

Mostly, I'd like to see sets that have at least one piece of clothing for every age/gender. The Indian set was beautiful and I was super, super happy that men were well-represented, but there wasn't anything for elder sims or younger sims. Traditionally dressed sims should be able to wear their culture's clothing throughout their life. Even if it's just one outfit or one top and bottom and that one outfit is a duplicate of the adult clothing, I'd be happy. Thank you for listening!

How about t-shirts with actual The Sims advertising? A shirt with the cover art of every EP would be kinda cool.

And socks! We need more men's sock options (Kilt wearers don't wear ankle socks hint, hint!).

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: