Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I'd like to thank the Academy, for giving me this opportunity, and... CRINRICT, TARYNTEMPESTWIND  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Elimarna

Corey, you're in my thread, so get off my lawn!

In other news, the Good Karma Fairy apparently thought something (don't know what) I did was worthy of tossing a couple of Little Princess items at my head.

What is with you people and headshots?!

So I now have a matched set of lumps on my head from the matching dresser and toy box. How's that Karma thing work again?

In any case, THANK YOU! I really, really wasn't expecting that, and what timing, since it came RIGHT as I was deleting a ton of CC I've decided I don't want after all, including a bunch of kids' stuff. I'd rather just wait for store items to hit me in the head...

*hoards the kids' stuff*

It's mine! Mine only! My preciousssssssssssss...

whatsociallife

Actually a couple of other people mentioned your name on my thread - I rec'd your whole studio too as it deserved more recs. I think everybody is appreciating your lovely builds

anettesb

Elimarna wrote:Anette, my head's new lump thanks you for your role in its creation. Next time you are going to warn me, however, don't throw a shelf at my eye. That nearly blinded me.

And there are probably better ways to get a dresser to me, even a very small one like the Little Tyke Dresser, than dropping it from three stories up.

It's really a miracle the thing didn't break.

Oh, and you probably shouldn't attack those who are sleeping. It's a really nasty way to wake up.

But thanks! My mission to own ALL THE KIDS AND TODDLER THINGS is turning out to be rather effortless on my part, aside from a few trips to the forum hospital. I'm getting pretty excited about decorating nurseries and children's rooms!

well didn't know you sleept.... and I'm use to sleeping atack my self... you learn to sleep in a bunker pretty soon dear....

I'm glad you liked it...

click siggy to take part in the contest
Elimarna

whatsociallife wrote:Actually a couple of other people mentioned your name on my thread - I rec'd your whole studio too as it deserved more recs. I think everybody is appreciating your lovely builds

*flails*

What? Guh. You people. I've decided you're all crazy, but I'm no less grateful for it.

anettesb

*sreems*

picture text.... now I have nightmare.....

*runs out*

Elimarna

anettesb wrote:*sreems*

picture text.... now I have nightmare.....

*runs out*

Hmm... Maybe I should have Gollum protect my wishlist for me. It's a thought.

Elimarna

Well that hurt. I just had not one or two but FOUR chairs thrown at me. Those novelty chairs with the animals?

Yeah.

Really not sure what brought that attack on, but my WL is starting to feel the last several days. It's only temporary and easily relieved, though.

But really, wensimmie, thank you! Those are adorable and will be wonderful in my future builds.

Speaking of builds, now that I've slept a little bit more, I really should get back to building. Stay out of my WL, people.

Elimarna

Anette, if you see this, I'm sorry the kitchen is kind of fail and uninteresting, but I did get lots of clutter in.

Elimarna

And because this is my thread and I can photospam it all I want, updated exterior of the cottage:

Problem: Lots of yard to landscape when I don't want to be bothered with it.
Solution: ADD A GARAGE AND WORKSHOP!

anettesb

*closed eye rolling down*

*open eyes*

*see pretty house....* me like

Elimarna

BUAHAWAHAFwpegtrAThe493qpwutj

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GET KYLIEROSE19!

NOW!

I came back to report that the cottage itself is fully decorated, lit up, and furnished, and instead nearly dropped my laptop when I saw the number 9 next to my gift box.

NINE.

Until I reset my WL, you'll need to avoid the temptation to click the following:
Off-Fence
Swim Master 3000 (both male and female flavors)
Mature Linen Leafs Shirt
Both male and female flavors of the teen Bold Buckle Boots
Animal Friends Bookshelf I and II
Fantasy Activity Table

Kylierose19, you best watch out. I may not have SP, but my creativity is very much present.

And here I was thinking I was safe today...

But in all reality, thank you! I literally almost dropped my computer (it's balanced rather precariously on my knees) when I saw that. I am putting that activity table to use IMMEDIATELY in anette's cottage, as it's actually the one I wanted to use in the nursery but didn't think I would have in time, since I'm nearly done.

CoreyCanadian

Location: Corey The Walking Musical! If I'm not here I'm probably fluffing my tail :D

*Pokes head and gets head caught in automatic door that keeps slamming on Corey's head*

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kylierose19

Lol Luckily i'm invincible thanks to my WL being killed off for anyone to get me anyways but I do love your work alot that I would be honored to gander at your creations, I should've added one more to make it even but I certainly went on a spree with your list

A certain bunny told me about you but I am soo happy that you love your gifts and especially the activity table ^_^no dropping your laptop though, it's precious!

EDIT: I had too much to say after it posted lol

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/22/12 01:23 AM

Elimarna

CoreyCanadian wrote:*Pokes head and gets head caught in automatic door that keeps slamming on Corey's head*

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*pulls Corey out and pats him on the head*

I'd hate to think you had anything to do with the most recent attack on my precious WL. Every message hinted at a bunny, after all.

Elimarna

Kylierose19 wrote:Lol Luckily i'm invincible thanks to my WL being killed off I should've added one more to make it even but I certainly went on a spree with your list

A certain bunny told me about you but I am soo happy that you love your gifts and especially the activity table ^_^no dropping your laptop though, it's precious!

I'm a creative person, I can find ways.

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: