Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I know this is the sims but can you DIE on vacation?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
FlamingoKicker1

I know they aren't allowed to show realistic violence but I'm assuming your Sims could die while on vacation if the clock continues running while you are there and your "time" rolls around?

Even the Grim Reaper needs to take the occasional vacation...or wouldn't the entire world be his job? Not sure what he considers his "territory"? Maybe there are many different Reapers?

But I realize there won't be any terrorists in the game or anything like that. These countries are much calmer places than in the real world.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/16/09 11:12 PM

Birkettboy55

Location:Here, There...mainly here coz I havent been there yet

I wouldn't rule it out

Its just another neighborhood, but yeh it would be cool if there were different Reapers for the different destinations!

BBoy

tylertoon

hmmm maybe osiros for eygyped lol

I just like to laugh
Birkettboy55

Location:Here, There...mainly here coz I havent been there yet

tylertoon wrote:hmmm maybe osiros for eygyped lol

*Osiris, Sorry I'm a classic civ and ancient civ guy xD

But yeh nice idea!

Maybe when they go to the Sphinx to plead to remove the curse of the mummy they go to him, Maat, Anubis, Ammut, Thoth, Horus, Isis and Nephthysand AND the 42 divine judges!

alot of leading I suppose xD

How cool would it be to see your Sims case pleaded with his heart weighed against a feather ^^

Or is it just me?

BBoy

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/17/09 12:02 AM

tylertoon

Birkettboy55 wrote:
tylertoon wrote:hmmm maybe osiros for eygyped lol

*Osiris, Sorry I'm a classic civ and ancient civ guy xD

But yeh nice idea!

Maybe when they go to the Sphinx to plead to remove the curse of the mummy they go to him, Maat, Anubis, Ammut, Thoth, Horus, Isis and Nephthysand AND the 42 divine judges!

alot of leading I suppose xD

How cool would it be to see your Sims case pleaded with his heart weighed against a feather ^^

Or is it just me?

BBoy

Hmmm a little to graphic for the sims LOL unless it was a cartoon hart or meta phorical one

I'd be willing to bet that would be one of the puzzles maybe it would be deturmined by relashonships or lifetrime points

I just like to laugh

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: