Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Indie Stone makes the kids skip school!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
hanny

I have both awesome mod and indie stone mod and i haven't realised that the children and teens do not go into the school!
i followed a teen there and they stand outside the building and their progress bar goes red as they are skipping school. i click on the school to go inside the building but they won't!

any ideas how to sort this out or will i have to delete indie stone? (i'd hate to do that!)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/17/09 04:27 PM

hanny

Nobody else had this problem i don't want social services taking all the children away!
aarin

I suggest making sure your awesomemod version is up to date. This was a common issue with the first builds post 1.3.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/17/09 04:56 PM

basher118

dont worry, just trigger there age and you will no longer be a teenanger or child

Download Coronation Street Here!">

You're looking at my signature
hanny

aarin wrote:I suggest making sure your awesomemod version is up to date. This was a common issue with the first builds post 1.3.

I only installed awesome mod less then a week ago so i think it is up to date unless a new version has come out already?
hanny

basher118 wrote:dont worry, just trigger there age and you will no longer be a teenanger or child

this would be a good solution but i want to play the household without doing this, otherwise the children would be neraly the same age as the adults
basher118

ok

Download Coronation Street Here!">

You're looking at my signature
MzThorn

Awesome Mod is very much still in development with new versions coming out at least daily, sometimes hourly.

DagnyTaggart

hanny wrote:
aarin wrote:I suggest making sure your awesomemod version is up to date. This was a common issue with the first builds post 1.3.

I only installed awesome mod less then a week ago so i think it is up to date unless a new version has come out already?

Pescado is known to make daily updates; sometimes more than one a day. He is always fixing and refining - unlike EA.
4katsuki

I dont think Children with bad grades get taken away by the social worker, when my sims grades were getting bad i had a notice come up saying "If so and so doesnt improve their grades by the time they graduate their personality will be changed forever" or something so not going to school isnt really a big deal, and ive also never had that problem with indiestone/awesome mod :p
aarin

Awesomemod has been updated three or four times since Aug 7th. Sometimes he silently uploads new versions of awesomemod when some critical error has occurred (CTD issue with second build released after 1.4 is a good example) so it's always good to keep up to date and check back regularly and read the bug thread as well to see if the issue you are experiencing is awesomemod related and if Pescado has silently pushed an updated build.

hanny

aarin wrote:Awesomemod has been updated three or four times since Aug 7th. Sometimes he silently uploads new versions of awesomemod when some critical error has occurred (CTD issue with second build released after 1.4 is a good example) so it's always good to keep up to date and check back regularly and read the bug thread as well to see if the issue you are experiencing is awesomemod related and if Pescado has silently pushed an updated build.

sorry if i sound a bit stupid but where do i find these updated files?

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: