Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I love WA! ...read to see why...  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
maria_loves_alex

tyhog10

I agree! When I first read this article I was so syked for this game! I can't wait!
AkumaBunny89

I really love the the opportunity to go adventuring instead of just baking my sims on a beach!

Just call me AB!
maria_loves_alex

yeah I cant wait to have mummy sims! and Im glad that sims can go on a normal vacation when Im not in the mood for dventures

1upMushrooms

I cant wait to make my own ruins for my sims to discover
Tachinid

That seems really awesome! So it's China,Egypt,and France? I wish they added my all time favorite country Japan!!
jyellieterror

i'm happy for this to!

Ⓙ⑂℮ʟℓḯ℮†ℯґя☺ℛ

RASuggitt

It sounds really cool and I can't wait. To everyone out there who doesn't like the sound of the new expansion pack - if you don't like it, don't buy it!
Luke

I'm so excited as well! I think it was a smart move for them to open up World Adventures first, because they are expanding their world within the Sims 3 first. I know some of us feel ripped off because it seems like a repackaged Vacations, but this one seems to hold more than Vacations. Egypt? Seriously!? That's freaking AWESOME. I learned about Egypt mainly from Ancient Civ's class a few years ago, and it was one of the most intriguing places I've read about. Also, in every great action book/movie, there's always some link to Egypt somewhere along the line because of their interesting history! Pyramids of Giza, sphinxes... Let's just say I'm so stoked.

China... WOW... That is so cool too. I mean, I wish they could include EVERYWHERE, but that would take a really long time. I'm satisfied with France, Egypt, and China (Yay panda's!).

I seriously can't wait to see this in the Sims 3 with the new seamless environment. This is going to be AWESOME!

And overtime, once we get the town building tool, I'm sure people will be able to build countries like the ones we are getting with WA, so just be patient.

1upMushrooms

Luke wrote:
And overtime, once we get the town building tool, I'm sure people will be able to build countries like the ones we are getting with WA, so just be patient.

That just thrilled me even more!

BTW nice signature heheh

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/18/09 03:39 AM

Alexlockz

i posted a topic about this already and so did like 4 other ppl including EA

Simsgirl1707

I didn't see this, so thanks, thats really cool!

I'm even more excited for this now.
SimsplyRuth

I could only read about 1/3 of the article and then had to stop for awhile- just what I read dazzled my mind and had me literally counting out how many days until we get it!

Imagine opening the tunnel- and being faced with a raging mummy- or spending the night there and... becoming a mummy... fame and fortune, or a quick, painful death..lol.. love it!
topaidi2002

boohoo November 16th is too far. I cant wait 3 months to have it.

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: