Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
sick sick sick  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
don151516

i have had it with all of these people complaining about the next EP. i dont mean to be rude, but come on! it isnt even out yet and there are what like 5 screens so far. and already the peeps on the boards hav whined and complained aobut it since the name was released. people just relax judge it AFTER it has come out. gosh
A4L100

I hate complainigng threads buit I agree. *holds up an anti underwear sign*

This is my sig, dig?
don151516

yea i was hoping for something else to but i am not complaining lol
doodlesam

don151516 wrote:i have had it with all of these people complaining about the next EP. i dont mean to be rude, but come on! it isnt even out yet and there are what like 5 screens so far. and already the peeps on the boards hav whined and complained aobut it since the name was released. people just relax judge it AFTER it has come out. gosh

I sort of agree with you. It is a bit early to complain, But there is a difference between complaining and constructive critism, Thats the point of this forum, to discuss what we like or dislike about the game.
But people still do have the right to complain...wether there complaint is constructive or not...and creating threads like this will not stop it from happening.
I am annoyed at some people who can just simply say "I love the game" and then bash someone else for dislikeing it, when both of them havn't even played the game. This argument goes both ways, If people can declare they love it then other people are allowed to declare they hate it...
SelahFreeAtLast

They will never be able to please everyone. There are always going to be praise threads and complaint threads.
Some want remakes of sims 2. Others want completely new things.
No matter what EA puts out, there will always be some who love it and some who hate it. some who eanted it to be one thing and others who wanted it to be another thing.
What's going to be worse is when the people who are new to all the cc and mods install the EP and won't understand why the EP doesn't work right. Then there will be a thousand threads on "why won't it work." Then there will be a thousand threads on how to update the cc and mods. Same as when there are game updates. Then there will be the threads about how their computer doesn't have enough room for the EP.
There have always been and always will be complaint threads, and threads complaining about the complaint threads, and threads complaining about those who complain about those who complain, etc....

AKA Dee
Simscreator16

don151516 wrote:i have had it with all of these people complaining about the next EP. i dont mean to be rude, but come on! it isnt even out yet and there are what like 5 screens so far. and already the peeps on the boards hav whined and complained aobut it since the name was released. people just relax judge it AFTER it has come out. gosh

Stop wining this forum is pointless, so what people have opinions and like to judge things deal with it. you guys: me:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/18/09 02:21 AM

Feldynn

So long as all the people gushing about how great it's going to be and how much they love it and want to buy it stop posting too, right? I mean it's not even out yet and already people are saying how it's going to be so cool and amazing when all we have to go on is a few interviews and an exclusive preview from Gamespot.

Why don't people just wait til AFTER it's come out before they judge it?!

Right...?
padlan

They should not judge it! umm it dosn,t even come out like in 4 months! you haven,t even tried it yet... i really hate Complaints!
Simscreator16

padlan wrote:They should not judge it! umm it dosn,t even come out like in 4 months! you haven,t even tried it yet... i really hate Complaints!

fine but people are going to judge and you just have to deal with it

mcrudd

I agree, lets just wait until its here and then if its neccessary start complaining. So far I am super happy with all of sims 3

PolarBearFreak

I say, If you don't like the EP then don't buy it. If it was the base game it would be a different story, but we KNOW there will be more EP's. So if you don't like this idea then don't spend your 40$ on it. Like what a lot of people did with Pets in TS2.

johnwalterman

What is this? The third complaining about complainders thread in a row? Talk about SICK. Search feature anyone?

CoffeeChick0

doodlesam wrote:

I sort of agree with you. It is a bit early to complain, But there is a difference between complaining and constructive critism, Thats the point of this forum, to discuss what we like or dislike about the game.
But people still do have the right to complain...wether there complaint is constructive or not...and creating threads like this will not stop it from happening.
I am annoyed at some people who can just simply say "I love the game" and then bash someone else for dislikeing it, when both of them havn't even played the game. This argument goes both ways, If people can declare they love it then other people are allowed to declare they hate it...

I dido you on the part that it’s just as annoying that there are some who are declaring a love for the EP before they too have even played it.

I bank there will be those who have said they hate the idea of the EP to turn around and say they like it once played. And of course there will be those who have declared a fierce love for it prior to playing who, in the end, will not like it once they’ve gotten their hands on it.

And to be honest, while I’ve given my own personal criticism of the upcoming EP in various spots on the forum, I could very well be one of those who turn out to love it after playing. But at least I’m opened minded about it and honest to myself.

Anyway, like you, I agree there is a difference between complaining and constructive criticism.

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: