Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
~SimEssence Magazine~ UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Please check in!  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
elasticgirl

BUMP

severedsummer

Location:testing testing im just suggesting you and i might be the best thing

Applied!
Again...

elasticgirl

Hehehe ookie we got it. Will look over it

elasticgirl

BUMP

TheMeeepMoop

Hey guys! Wanted to give you a couple updates.

First of all, Elastic, Ben and I have started discussing a theme for the first issue and once we get it all situated I'm going to start (with their permission, of course) a staff-only site that has updates that ANY staff member can post!

Second, there is something that is going to be up THIS Saturday that I am going to be running that I think you're going to love!

That's really it!

elasticgirl

BUMP

VictoriousSimmer

Location:♫They say, she's in the class A Team, stuck in her daydream......♫

TheMeeepMoop wrote:Hey guys! Wanted to give you a couple updates.

First of all, Elastic, Ben and I have started discussing a theme for the first issue and once we get it all situated I'm going to start (with their permission, of course) a staff-only site that has updates that ANY staff member can post!

Second, there is something that is going to be up THIS Saturday that I am going to be running that I think you're going to love!

That's really it!

Oooo, I'm intrigued! Saturday should be great for me! I'm going shopping(: It'll be great coming home with bags of new stuff, and then seeing a surprise! YAY! I'm excited(: I also can't wait to find out the issue theme(:
elasticgirl

Oooo wow shopping!!! I'm going shopping tonight for a party I'm going to soon! I Loooovvveeee shopping!!!! >_<

Yes, it should be exciting I'm looking forward to see how awesomely Reiya will pull it off Should be big

TheMeeepMoop

Aww, guys! You're making me blush! I'm in PS right now working on it as I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow at IKEA!!! I'm getting a new desk

jake06

Lol I love Ikea My bookshelves are from there...Just knowing that I have some Scandinavian furniture in my house <3 lol
Since your Saturday is my Sunday and my Saturday is your today?? I think.. Anyway...

I'm going to my uncles house on your saturday for a BBQ (Australian much)

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
elasticgirl

LOL I like how everyone is so hyped! I'm excited to see this too Reiya!!! Do I get a sneak peak?? >_<

TheMeeepMoop

Well I haven't gotten everything done....

CRAP. I got the announcement thingy done and forgot to send it to you *stupid*

*emails*

Funkywerido

Hey guys I think i might have to stop working at this magazine i have aload of family issues and i can't handle it. I'm sorry... or you might have to give me some time... I just don't know when it will stop... Sorry!
VictoriousSimmer

Location:♫They say, she's in the class A Team, stuck in her daydream......♫

IT'S THE 15TH TODAY!!! EEEEEP!
elasticgirl

Funkywerido wrote:Hey guys I think i might have to stop working at this magazine i have aload of family issues and i can't handle it. I'm sorry... or you might have to give me some time... I just don't know when it will stop... Sorry!

Ohhh I am so sorry to hear!!! That is so sad but I really hope everything goes okay with your family and you all find solutions quickly. Just let us know your decision and we won't penalize you in any way since we know you are making the right decision. I just hope everything goes well

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: