Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My Page Thread. Updated 6/12! Hidden posts purge made [Read first page before asking =)]  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
SimGuruRusskii

Msrednotdead wrote:Its gone now from my pending friends page......at least I can still get that to show. Thats how I can post by going to other peoples pages and annoying them lol. I keep trying to put the set on my wishlist but eveytime I go back to my page it dissapears from the wishlist. So I wont bother with that at the moment and go and get the set from the ingame store link, that isnt as glitchy for me.

Yes, I think unfortunately you have fallen in that void. I spoke to my team and they are working on a fix, ETA hopefully soon.

Sorry I cannot say exactly when.

Manssom

SimGuruRusskii wrote:
Manssom wrote:I made a couple of posts about a month ago (page 38) regarding badges that doesn't seem to show up on my page even though I have completed the achievements in the game and unlocked them. They still haven't showed up, just so you know.

Can you tell me the achievements? that way i can track down where they went.
Sorry if I didnt respond to that question.

Yes, it is the "Heavenly Warmth" "The Perfect Chef" and "Profoundly Perfect Dishes" achievements.
SimGuruRusskii

Manssom wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
Manssom wrote:I made a couple of posts about a month ago (page 38) regarding badges that doesn't seem to show up on my page even though I have completed the achievements in the game and unlocked them. They still haven't showed up, just so you know.

Can you tell me the achievements? that way i can track down where they went.
Sorry if I didnt respond to that question.

Yes, it is the "Heavenly Warmth" "The Perfect Chef" and "Profoundly Perfect Dishes" achievements.

thank you, looking at this.

kulpickles

kulpickles wrote:Okay, now my blog, which I tried to update several days ago, will not post. If I go into the edit mode, it shows there, but the one from about the time this whole change over started is still showing on My Page; NOT the updated newer one. I've tried several times to "re-edit" my blog and it still does not want to appear on My Page. Anyone else have this happen? It's been almost a week now.

I reported this about three weeks ago and my blog STILL will not change. It has been the same one since February. I looked at the first entry with all the issues listed there and this was NOT on the list. Well, I still CANNOT update my blog! I go to edit my blog, and the one I have been trying for weeks to put on shows up in there, but I go back to *cough* "My Page" and it does not show. Is ANYONE else having this problem??? Am I being ignored because SimGuruRuskii is too busy with other issues??? Can someone please advise?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/12 12:40 AM

SimGuruRusskii

kulpickles wrote:
kulpickles wrote:Okay, now my blog, which I tried to update several days ago, will not post. If I go into the edit mode, it shows there, but the one from about the time this whole change over started is still showing on My Page; NOT the updated newer one. I've tried several times to "re-edit" my blog and it still does not want to appear on My Page. Anyone else have this happen? It's been almost a week now.

I reported this about three weeks ago and my blog STILL will not change. It has been the same one since February. I looked at the first entry with all the issues listed there and this was NOT on the list. Well, I still CANNOT update my blog! I go to edit my blog, and the one I have been trying for weeks to put on shows up in there, but I go back to *cough* "My Page" and it does not show. Is ANYONE else having this problem??? Am I being ignored because SimGuruRuskii is too busy with other issues??? Can someone please advise?

Sorry about that, let me take a look at this.

SimGuruRusskii

kulpickles wrote:

I see a post that is called "Second Try" as the latest one, is that the correct one? If I go back and forth with you on this one, sorry I'm trying to get all details to better help out.

kulpickles

SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:

I see a post that is called "Second Try" as the latest one, is that the correct one? If I go back and forth with you on this one, sorry I'm trying to get all details to better help out.

Yes. The second try is the correct one. I've been trying for WEEKS to get this to post. I've even been changing it here and there to see if that helps.
SimGuruRusskii

kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:

Can you post a new one to see if it shows up?

Yes. The second try is the correct one. I've been trying for WEEKS to get this to post. I've even been changing it here and there to see if that helps.

kulpickles

SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:

I just tried to repost earlier. It just keeps "hanging."

I've just tried to post "Third Try?" and it still won't show.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/12 01:45 AM

SimGuruRusskii

kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:

I see it, Third Try? is online.

kulpickles

SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:

You see it on "My Page?" I still do not see it. I still see the one from February. It's like stuck.
SimGuruRusskii

kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:

You see it on "My Page?" I still do not see it. I still see the one from February. It's like stuck.

Yeah I see it on your page.

SimGuruRusskii

kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:
SimGuruRusskii wrote:
kulpickles wrote:

This is what I see on your blog page:

I checked your posts from january and they are all there. Have you tried clearing cache or switching browsers?

thanks

kulpickles

I see all that on "MY Blog," but it doesn't show up on "My Page." Others can't seem to see it either unless they go into "My Blog" also. Yet, I can see others most recent blogs on their pages. I appreciate your help in this.

I've also tried three different browsers. On "My Page" my blog from February is the one showing.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/12 02:46 AM

Msrednotdead

SimGuruRusskii wrote:
Msrednotdead wrote:Its gone now from my pending friends page......at least I can still get that to show. Thats how I can post by going to other peoples pages and annoying them lol. I keep trying to put the set on my wishlist but eveytime I go back to my page it dissapears from the wishlist. So I wont bother with that at the moment and go and get the set from the ingame store link, that isnt as glitchy for me.

Yes, I think unfortunately you have fallen in that void. I spoke to my team and they are working on a fix, ETA hopefully soon.

Sorry I cannot say exactly when.

Thanks for the response......hopefully one day I will emerge from the void into the brightness of a fresh new experience lol.

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: