Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No gifting unless you're sneaky! let's just chat. *Pnoles chat thread*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Author Message
VamPanda


Joined: 04/30/10 10:34 AM
Messages: 6173
Location:Scotland
Offline

scorpiophoenix wrote:
VamPanda wrote:hey Scorpibaby xD how are u hun?


I am good. Had no internet on Wednesday (someone shot the fiber optic cables down in three places) and then RL obligations yesterday so i have not been around much the last few days. How about you?


someone shot them down? what?

I am great thank you Generations arrived today, but its at my Dads, going to get it soon and have some dinner with him Super excited!
Profile
scorpiophoenix


Joined: 01/11/10 06:08 AM
Messages: 2281
Location:United States
Offline

VamPanda wrote:
scorpiophoenix wrote:
VamPanda wrote:hey Scorpibaby xD how are u hun?


I am good. Had no internet on Wednesday (someone shot the fiber optic cables down in three places) and then RL obligations yesterday so i have not been around much the last few days. How about you?


someone shot them down? what?

I am great thank you Generations arrived today, but its at my Dads, going to get it soon and have some dinner with him Super excited!


Yeah, i live in Kentucky. Rural Kentucky.

Congrats!
Profile
VamPanda


Joined: 04/30/10 10:34 AM
Messages: 6173
Location:Scotland
Offline

scorpiophoenix wrote:
VamPanda wrote:
scorpiophoenix wrote:
VamPanda wrote:hey Scorpibaby xD how are u hun?


I am good. Had no internet on Wednesday (someone shot the fiber optic cables down in three places) and then RL obligations yesterday so i have not been around much the last few days. How about you?


someone shot them down? what?

I am great thank you Generations arrived today, but its at my Dads, going to get it soon and have some dinner with him Super excited!


Yeah, i live in Kentucky. Rural Kentucky.

Congrats!


Ah, lol xD

And thank you I cant wait to get it installed, do u have it?
Profile
scorpiophoenix


Joined: 01/11/10 06:08 AM
Messages: 2281
Location:United States
Offline

VamPanda wrote:
scorpiophoenix wrote:
VamPanda wrote:
scorpiophoenix wrote:
VamPanda wrote:hey Scorpibaby xD how are u hun?


I am good. Had no internet on Wednesday (someone shot the fiber optic cables down in three places) and then RL obligations yesterday so i have not been around much the last few days. How about you?


someone shot them down? what?

I am great thank you Generations arrived today, but its at my Dads, going to get it soon and have some dinner with him Super excited!


Yeah, i live in Kentucky. Rural Kentucky.

Congrats!


Ah, lol xD

And thank you I cant wait to get it installed, do u have it?


Yes I have Generations. I like it. It offers some new gameplay options.
Profile
VamPanda


Joined: 04/30/10 10:34 AM
Messages: 6173
Location:Scotland
Offline

cool :d whats your fav thing in it?
Profile
jellyfluff


Joined: 11/30/10 05:02 PM
Messages: 1099
Location:United Kingdom
Offline

VamPanda wrote:
scorpiophoenix wrote:
VamPanda wrote:
scorpiophoenix wrote:
VamPanda wrote:hey Scorpibaby xD how are u hun?


I am good. Had no internet on Wednesday (someone shot the fiber optic cables down in three places) and then RL obligations yesterday so i have not been around much the last few days. How about you?


someone shot them down? what?

I am great thank you Generations arrived today, but its at my Dads, going to get it soon and have some dinner with him Super excited!


Yeah, i live in Kentucky. Rural Kentucky.

Congrats!


Ah, lol xD

And thank you I cant wait to get it installed, do u have it?


Woo! I bet you can't wait hehe it is probably my fave EP so far. (: Adds loads more Gameplay.

Profile
VamPanda


Joined: 04/30/10 10:34 AM
Messages: 6173
Location:Scotland
Offline

xD Jelly whats your fav thing in it?
Profile
scorpiophoenix


Joined: 01/11/10 06:08 AM
Messages: 2281
Location:United States
Offline

VamPanda wrote:cool :d whats your fav thing in it?


I like the elder sims with their canes.
Profile
jellyfluff


Joined: 11/30/10 05:02 PM
Messages: 1099
Location:United Kingdom
Offline

VamPanda wrote:xD Jelly whats your fav thing in it?


the fact that you can 'Go on a stroll' with your baby in a pram its so cute!

lol, ive never had elderly Sims, maybe I should turn ageing on XD

i wish they would bring out
1. A diving board. about time!
2. A way of allowing you to keep your baby in its pushchair whilst your sim is sat down lol I feel so cruel putting them on the floor!

Profile
scorpiophoenix


Joined: 01/11/10 06:08 AM
Messages: 2281
Location:United States
Offline

jellyfluff wrote:
VamPanda wrote:xD Jelly whats your fav thing in it?


the fact that you can 'Go on a stroll' with your baby in a pram its so cute!

lol, ive never had elderly Sims, maybe I should turn ageing on XD

i wish they would bring out
1. A diving board. about time!
2. A way of allowing you to keep your baby in its pushchair whilst your sim is sat down lol I feel so cruel putting them on the floor!


You should. If they have a cane they can hit sims with it.
Profile
jellyfluff


Joined: 11/30/10 05:02 PM
Messages: 1099
Location:United Kingdom
Offline

scorpiophoenix wrote:
jellyfluff wrote:
VamPanda wrote:xD Jelly whats your fav thing in it?


the fact that you can 'Go on a stroll' with your baby in a pram its so cute!

lol, ive never had elderly Sims, maybe I should turn ageing on XD

i wish they would bring out
1. A diving board. about time!
2. A way of allowing you to keep your baby in its pushchair whilst your sim is sat down lol I feel so cruel putting them on the floor!


You should. If they have a cane they can hit sims with it.




''you young whipper-snappers!!'' *whacks around aimlessly*

Profile
scorpiophoenix


Joined: 01/11/10 06:08 AM
Messages: 2281
Location:United States
Offline

Talk to you all later! I am heading in game. I have a sim I need to finish and upload and a build that is halfway to completion.
Have a good day!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/11/12 03:13 PM

Profile
shogunfish


Joined: 11/06/10 05:58 PM
Messages: 11899
Location:♫We danced with monsters through the night♪
Offline

I've heard that the IF's in Generations are kinda creepy. idk, because I don't have Generations (though i want it)

Profile
VamPanda


Joined: 04/30/10 10:34 AM
Messages: 6173
Location:Scotland
Offline

elder gets canes?! COOL i didnt know that at all!
Profile
VamPanda


Joined: 04/30/10 10:34 AM
Messages: 6173
Location:Scotland
Offline

i really love the idea of the pushchair, but there are alot of pros and cons to it :S
Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: