Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
imoger's creations: Index p1 - Bamboo Valley p107 - NEW: Kellan Lutz for Sims4 p109  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
itguyinsc

WOW!

Susan is stunning! She reminds me of the starlets in the old movies you can now watch on Turner Classic Movies.

Gorgeous dahling....

imoger

Chemicalwibs wrote:Ildi, you are spoiling us with all of these beautiful Sims - Susan is stunning Rec'd for sure

Thanks so much, sweetie! I slowly try to upload the sims which were already made before, but had no time to finish their clothes and the photos. *hugs*
EMPRESSPAMELA wrote:She is stunning sweetie, and those aliens are out of this world: such cute names too. I'm gonna swing by and make sure I get anything I've missed in your studio, have a great day! *hugs

Many thanks for the kind words and the recommends, dear! I'm glad you like them. *hugs*

Sierra24

Susan is beautiful Imoger. She really does look a like famously beautiful actress from the 1930's and 40's. I'm not sure if it's her hair but you did a great job. Gladly DL and rec'd.

Have a great weekend too dear!!!
imoger

kimwriter75 wrote:Imoger, I am happy to see how creative you have been lately! So many gorgeous sims. I am especially fond of Aylo! It's remarkable how beautiful they turn out without CC. Got em all rec'd!

Hi, Kim! Thank you very much for the kind words, I'm glad you like my sims. I like the character of Aylo, she looks great but she's not the pretty Barbie like Aura. Many thanks for the recommends too!
Springfairy556 wrote:I have to say your one of my favorite builders- I always love your eye for interior design, the colors are always lovely.Too this day, Forest Spring is my favorite.

Thanks so much, Springfairy, your kind feedback means a lot to me! I'm glad you enjoy my work in your game!

imoger

itguyinsc wrote:WOW!
Susan is stunning! She reminds me of the starlets in the old movies you can now watch on Turner Classic Movies.
Gorgeous dahling....

Thank you so much for your lovely words, dahling I'm so glad you like her! *hugs*
Sierra24 wrote:Susan is beautiful Imoger. She really does look a like famously beautiful actress from the 1930's and 40's. I'm not sure if it's her hair but you did a great job. Gladly DL and rec'd.
Have a great weekend too dear!!!

Many thanks for the DL/rec, dear Sierra! I hope you'll like her in your game! *hugs*

gokukaren

imoger, SUSAN is GORGEOUS!! How do you do that dear--you are the best at CC free Sims, amazing! Another one for my game, haha. DRF, of course! LOVVVVVVE that dress! HUGS.

imoger

gokukaren wrote:imoger, SUSAN is GORGEOUS!! How do you do that dear--you are the best at CC free Sims, amazing! Another one for my game, haha. DRF, of course! LOVVVVVVE that dress! HUGS.

Thank you very much for the DRF, dear Karen, you're always very kind!
*hugs*

imoger

PRETTY WOMAN - SALON - NO CC
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5554246

Stay in style in this elegant salon, which is not only a boutique, if offers everything your sims desire to renew themselves: beauty salon, solarium, manicure, styling station, pool, spa, tattoo, gym, sauna, gift shop, hairdresser, babysitting, café and more.
(Of course not all of them working but I don't like absolutely useless areas, so I added at least a bookcase to the manicure, hairdresser and sauna.)

No custom content, but store contents were used. Notes about the playtesting were added below the pictures!

Based on my Mall-WIP's French-boutique. Because of the huge amount of objects, the mall would be a hard to play on lower end computers - mine that too - so I decided to re-create those areas separately, and the contest inspired me to start the work on the salon.

I'm sure, that this lot would look a bit different if I'd had more time till the contest's deadline, I think of mainly the landscaping part, but I think, it fits well to the area I placed this lot in Sunset Valley, close to the sea.

SLIDESHOW

Reception and gift shop:

Styling station:

Manicure:

Beauty salon:

'Solarium':

Kids area:

Fitting room (which actually an access to the toilets and the kids-area)

'Hairdresser':

Spa:

Basement club-area with bar and chess-table:

Tattoo:

Gym:

Sauna:

Café:

NOTES:
Because of the contest's deadline, I had not enough time to playtest this lot, so I did it tonight: I found some little mistakes, which annoys me a bit, so still hesitating to re-upload this lot, but probably it doesn't worth to do that because of these.
Anyway, here're the things which would need a little action - or not -, but anyway, I wanted to let you all know:

1. This is my first community lot, and because I rarely have time to play the game, I forgot, that community-lots don't requires laundry-baskets I automatically added one below the 2nd floor dresser (with moveobjects on), and because it's not tested and not on the exact place where it would have to operate fine, the dresser doesn't work. So, please, delete the laundry-basket from the dresser!
The dresser is there for your convenience, to dress up your sims as you wish after leaving the hot-tub, but the other levels have more dressers to service, and of course sims don't really need a dresser to change their clothes.
If you wish, you can delete the gym's laundry basket too, because it's not really neccessary, but it can be a deco-items, so also not so important to remove.

2. I added a cash-register to the more realistic look, so there's a vendor behind the counter, but there're no items to buy when you open it.

3. And a wee thing: I forgot to add outdoor lights to the café (and around the building to the landscaping, but it's also not very important, I just love to watch as the lights illuminate the bushes
And LOL, I accidentally forgot to recolour the first floor's shower, but probably nobody would notice it, because its colour fits nearly perfect to the room.

That's all I found.
The sims who visited this community lot enjoyed to try the features, and because it contains all main objects, you can live there day and night. The stylist and the tattoo artist leave home, but the vendor stayed there all night.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/10/12 12:13 AM

yanti68

WOW! What a lovely Salon! It has got a pool in it? I would go there anyday! Love the way you have decorated it! Looks so pretty! Love the colour! Recommended.

ZooProfessor3

LOVE the Salon, Imoger! I already told you this, but your use of patterns was really special in this build!

follyfoot

Oh! What a beautiful Salon, in all the gorgeous soft warm colours you do so well. So much detail and work Ildi. When can I book in for a day of pampering. DRF Hugs Folly
P.S where does the doll in the childrens area come from.?
kc922

Simply beautiful - love the colors!
k2m1too

Very lovely work Imoger! Left you a rec.

Chemicalwibs

I love your salon, Ildi - stunning work I especially like the manicure and hairdresser sections, even if it's just for show it adds a touch of realism to it. Left you a well deserved rec

imoger

yanti68 wrote:WOW! What a lovely Salon! It has got a pool in it? I would go there anyday! Love the way you have decorated it! Looks so pretty! Love the colour! Recommended.

Thank you very much, dear Yanti! As usually, I was unable to stop, and added nearly everything which fit to the theme I'm glad you like the colours, I wanted it to be elegant, modern and romantic, and my beloved pastels helped me.
*hugs*

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: