Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sneaking Out?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Pinkizpimpin313

Can teen sims sneak out? I mean they are kind of dull compared to sims 2 teens. What can they do?
zestysijo

they don't need to "sneek out," just have them stay out past 11:00 (their curfew) and the police will be after them

Muffinator

Pinkizpimpin313 wrote:Can teen sims sneak out? I mean they are kind of dull compared to sims 2 teens. What can they do?

Pretty much nothing. If they are out past 11:00 the police come. I don't really like that, because some people jsut want to party. I mean really.

Pinkizpimpin313

is there any way to run from the police?
aarin

Would it be feasible to use testingcheatsenabled true to teleport back home when the police are after the teen? Will they back off once the teen is at home or will the damage have already been done?

Bzak

Pinkizpimpin313 wrote:is there any way to run from the police?

that would be nice, kinda like skipping out on the check in sims 2
MzThorn

aarin wrote:Would it be feasible to use testingcheatsenabled true to teleport back home when the police are after the teen? Will they back off once the teen is at home or will the damage have already been done?

I haven't tested this myself, but in another thread about the curfew someone said they tried that with their teen. The teen teleported home and then ran back to the cop all the way across town to be driven home.

crazybadazy

Bzak wrote:
Pinkizpimpin313 wrote:is there any way to run from the police?

that would be nice, kinda like skipping out on the check in sims 2

I used to love trying to make my sims do that, it was a fun challenge.

jillpill82

MzThorn wrote:
aarin wrote:Would it be feasible to use testingcheatsenabled true to teleport back home when the police are after the teen? Will they back off once the teen is at home or will the damage have already been done?

I haven't tested this myself, but in another thread about the curfew someone said they tried that with their teen. The teen teleported home and then ran back to the cop all the way across town to be driven home.

That's true, if the police show up and you'r teen gets an action about it they'll have to deal with it even if you teleport. It's very annoying
evilkytti

What I do is right before 11:45 (when the police gets there) I send my teen home. As long as the teen is heading home the police can't/won't stop them.

softballgirly22

Whoops.. old thread.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/28/11 08:05 PM

CTFxC <3
Courtt

I use the testingcheatsenabled true cheat and shift click on the cop and select object-delete it. It deletes the action of the Sim to be taken home as well because the cop that was going to take them home has disappeared!
mfb426

Reset the sim using cheats it'll send her home and cancel the 'arrested' action.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: