Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No gifting unless you're sneaky! let's just chat. *Pnoles chat thread*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Author Message
Queenie08


Joined: 09/30/11 10:18 PM
Messages: 13314

Daelia wrote:
Legendaryeagle25 wrote:
Daelia wrote:Teaser:


Wow nice good work


rumbutter wrote:
Daelia wrote:Teaser:



WOW ( am so stealing it )


Bookworm742 wrote:
Daelia wrote:WOOT!! it even uploaded first try!
Hey Bookworm.... this one's inspired by You :

Pic is link:
[/img]



Awesome! Gonna have to take a closer look when I can set laptop up...still in car right now.




Thanks y'all!


I know I'm late to the party, but wow! Great job!

Profile
Daelia


Joined: 07/26/10 07:37 PM
Messages: 2868
Location:Lurking your threads =D
Offline

Thanks!
I had made the shell for that house when MS came out and had chunked most of the MS bedroom & bathroom items in there and NOTHING else in the entire house.. had been sitting on it since then, until Bookworm chucked not only the goth technophobe set at me but the inspiration to do the entire rest of the house

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/12/12 05:26 AM


Profile
Queenie08


Joined: 09/30/11 10:18 PM
Messages: 13314

Daelia wrote:Thanks!
I had made the shell for that house when MS came out and had chunked most of the MS bedroom & bathroom items in there and NOTHING else in the entire house.. had been sitting on it since then, until Bookworm chucked not only the goth technophobe set at me but the inspiration to do the entire rest of the house


Awesome

Profile
shogunfish


Joined: 11/06/10 05:58 PM
Messages: 11899
Location:♫We danced with monsters through the night♪
Offline

Liam is being a real pain right now!

Profile
Queenie08


Joined: 09/30/11 10:18 PM
Messages: 13314

shogunfish wrote:Liam is being a real pain right now!


Yes, he's been bad for me too.

Profile
Bookworm742


Joined: 06/21/09 03:11 PM
Messages: 5109
Offline

Night everyone.!
Profile
Queenie08


Joined: 09/30/11 10:18 PM
Messages: 13314

Bookworm742 wrote:Night everyone.!


Night!

Profile
jellyfluff


Joined: 11/30/10 05:02 PM
Messages: 1099
Location:United Kingdom
Offline

Queenie08 wrote:
Daelia wrote:
Legendaryeagle25 wrote:
Daelia wrote:Teaser:


Wow nice good work


rumbutter wrote:
Daelia wrote:Teaser:



WOW ( am so stealing it )


Bookworm742 wrote:
Daelia wrote:WOOT!! it even uploaded first try!
Hey Bookworm.... this one's inspired by You :

Pic is link:
[/img]



Awesome! Gonna have to take a closer look when I can set laptop up...still in car right now.




Thanks y'all!


I know I'm late to the party, but wow! Great job!


wow! very nice & gothic!
I've set myself a goal to make a gothic/medieval house lol

Profile
8Faith8


Joined: 08/12/09 12:52 PM
Messages: 3478
Location:Lost in a book.
Offline

Good morning everyone
Profile
jellyfluff


Joined: 11/30/10 05:02 PM
Messages: 1099
Location:United Kingdom
Offline

8Faith8 wrote:Good morning everyone


morning! how are you?

Profile
jellyfluff


Joined: 11/30/10 05:02 PM
Messages: 1099
Location:United Kingdom
Offline

Updated my hugs & thank you's list

Profile
8Faith8


Joined: 08/12/09 12:52 PM
Messages: 3478
Location:Lost in a book.
Offline

I am good thanks, you?
Profile
jellyfluff


Joined: 11/30/10 05:02 PM
Messages: 1099
Location:United Kingdom
Offline

8Faith8 wrote:I am good thanks, you?


glad to hear it and im good thanks lol preparing myself for a day of revision -_- and plaster is dropping off our wall o.o'

Profile
8Faith8


Joined: 08/12/09 12:52 PM
Messages: 3478
Location:Lost in a book.
Offline

jellyfluff wrote:
8Faith8 wrote:I am good thanks, you?


glad to hear it and im good thanks lol preparing myself for a day of revision -_- and plaster is dropping off our wall o.o'


Sorry for the late reply, I gave up after Liam hit me 10 times.

I hate revision. I have to do a reflection of a module I had taken at Uni. I can never reflect, and believe it is a stupid task they have made us do.

What are you revising for?
Profile
Daelia


Joined: 07/26/10 07:37 PM
Messages: 2868
Location:Lurking your threads =D
Offline

jellyfluff wrote:
Queenie08 wrote:
Daelia wrote:
Legendaryeagle25 wrote:
Daelia wrote:Teaser:


Wow nice good work


rumbutter wrote:
Daelia wrote:Teaser:



WOW ( am so stealing it )


Bookworm742 wrote:
Daelia wrote:WOOT!! it even uploaded first try!
Hey Bookworm.... this one's inspired by You :

Pic is link:
[/img]



Awesome! Gonna have to take a closer look when I can set laptop up...still in car right now.




Thanks y'all!


I know I'm late to the party, but wow! Great job!


wow! very nice & gothic!
I've set myself a goal to make a gothic/medieval house lol


Thanks! It was painstaking fun, I don't go around building much. And Good Luck for yours!

G'morning y'all

Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: