Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
is there a "get pregnant with..." cheat?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
allergic66

like the sims 2 had with all the boolprop options? i liked this feature cuz i could get my gay and lesbian sims pregnant with eat other so they'd actually have kids that would have their dna, and you could do kool stuff like have santa's baby lol

please tell me there's one for the sims 3

Subucni524

I don't think there is such a thing as boolprop in Sims 3. And I believe they took away the "get pregnant with..." cheat, too. If I am wrong, somebody correct me.

Medeous

you'll have to visit some place like MTS for a mod like that.

aarin

There is none. But there is a mod that functions similarly called the NRaas Standalone Pollinator. (Google it.) I use it for all my same gendered couples. It's funny because the pollinator itself takes the form of the ficus plant.

pikajohn

lawl get pregnant with cheat...

yuk yuk yuk

Just ***** yourself out to a bunch of people...

you'd CHEAT someone in the process...

peaceloveharmony: PIKAJOHN IS MY HUSBAND AND JERZI IS MY WIFE AND UNDER MY COMMANDMENT​S, NO ONE SHALL STEAL THEM.
leighannimal

I just downloaded the Pollinator at Mod The Sims, I think it was there anyway. You click on the ficus tree and can impregnate someone with someone on the same lot.
aarin

leighannimal wrote:I just downloaded the Pollinator at Mod The Sims, I think it was there anyway. You click on the ficus tree and can impregnate someone with someone on the same lot.

It's at MATY, not MTS.

The other poster was talking about lostaccount's mod for same gender pregnancy, which unfortunately does not work with core mods without some tuning to your resource.cfg file iirc.

allergic66

thanks alot, im going to download that pollinator thingy now

VexingQuery

Oh.. I like this pollinator business. It intrigues me.

Two of the sims in my household are a gay male couple. One of the sims in my house is also a Mad Scientist, and he does have a ficus decorating his laboratory right now. Perfect.

Not sure if a pregnant man will be good for my sanity, though.

... I wonder if they get maternity clothes?

Downloads and Simful Acts
aarin

There are male preggo meshes over at MTS. I highly suggest installing them before preggonatin' your males.

allergic66

does the file go in the downloads folder? just wondering cuz no read me has come with it also what catagory does it show up in in buy mode? thanks

KiwiLover875

aairn, is the mod compatible with all 3 patches?

My Sims 3 Blog Full of awesomeness
aarin

I don't know, it couldn't hurt to test it out. Just don't flail all over your keyboard and accidentally save the game or anything, during your testing.

The pollinator actually adds functionality to the ficus that already exists in-game.

How to install: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/73573.page

KiwiLover875

aarin wrote:I don't know, it couldn't hurt to test it out. Just don't flail all over your keyboard and accidentally save the game or anything, during your testing.

The pollinator actually adds functionality to the ficus that already exists in-game.

How to install: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/73573.page

Alright cool. Thank you.

My Sims 3 Blog Full of awesomeness
aarin

If, after installing everything properly, the Pollinator still doesn't work, I suggest backtracking to MATY, going to the awesomemod thread, and clicking the framework.zip link. Once you've downloaded that, take the DLL out of the zip file (it will be buried under two folders) and put it in your Game\Bin folder in Program Files-version of your TS3 folder.

I can't recall whether or not it needs the DLL to run (in all likelihood, it probably doesn't.) If you already use awesomemod, then you already have the DLL and have nothing to worry about.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: