Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
imoger's creations: Index p1 - Bamboo Valley p107 - NEW: Kellan Lutz for Sims4 p109  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
imoger

walkingstick wrote:A gorgeous build. I especially like the rooms for teens. I'm sure the person who requested it will be more than happy with it. Recommended

Thank you so much! It was fun to create those kid-rooms!
Still haven't heard from the requester, but I hope she will like it.

Larifari2009

This is not only a very nice build but all the colours just match the name of the house so well - so fresh - one can just feel the summer breeze.

Emily485

imoger wrote:
walkingstick wrote:A gorgeous build. I especially like the rooms for teens. I'm sure the person who requested it will be more than happy with it. Recommended

Thank you so much! It was fun to create those kid-rooms!
Still haven't heard from the requester, but I hope she will like it.

I love the house so very much! *hugs*

I asked some questions on the request thread.

And sorry it took so long, the forums weren't working for me today. It just started working about ten minutes ago.

EDIT: Typo

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/23/12 11:29 PM

Thanks for the sig computertech82!
Sierra24

Wow, Summer Breeze is a great build Imoger. So many good things about it. I dunno how else to compliment your home better then letting you know it's a DRF from me and I'm also gonna move one of my family into your home tonight. Hugs!!!
itguyinsc

Hi doll!

You are most welcome for the suggestion, but I think the name was a group effort that was inspired by your stunning creation!

This is another magnificent build from your creative genius....HUGS

Off to DL....already rec'd and faved

imoger

yanti68 wrote:What an absolutely stunning house! I love Summer Breeze Ildi! Makes me want to go on vacation. Love the architecture. Good job with the roof! Love the pool shape and the landscaping. The playground area looks lovely too. Inside I love the compactness of the kitchen. Love the living and dining area. The teenage girl's room is adorable. Love the colours. Recommended.

Many thanks for the kind words and the rec on my Summer Breeze! You know that I love your work, so it means a lot to me
*hugs*

SineadJH

Wow I just came from JOIN THE PARTY! "SHOWCASE" to see your beautiful creations. You are very talented I hope to be half as good as you one day

imoger

DevotaforthelifE wrote:Hi Ildi!! Your new lot is wonderful, rec it♥
Hugs^_^

Hi, Elena! Many thanks for your support, dear! *hugs*

imoger

petalbot wrote:Hi Imoger! Summer Breeze is absolutely gorgeous. Great interiors as usual. I really, really love the outdoor play area. I also really adore the table shown in this pic; it's such a super neat idea.

Off to rec.

Thank you so much, petal! Your creations are always jawdrapping, so I'm glad you like my work!

The table/sunshade idea on the picture was born from the "need", because I couldn't use some SP/EP/store stuff (the requester doesn't own some), so I had to search for a table which fits there, but large enough to a larger family to sit around. But it looked so weird without any addition - a pavilon would be too much, and there's no sunshade which can use in the middle of that, so had to find out something

imoger

bshag4lv wrote:Hi Ildi, very pretty house, rec'd! I love the colors and you do MOO do well! I love the curtains and the lovely little lattice umbrella for the outside table. (I have to remember those.) Great work honey, as usual!
Many thanks for the lovely words, dear Judy!
As I've already wrote in the previous post about the lattice umbrella, I had to do something, and this was the best I could
The curtains on each other have a little vibration if you move the camera, but I think it's nothing serious, and as long as EA doesn't give us better option with windows/curtains, we need to use what we have.
*hugs*

MeaganJo

I could have sworn I commented about Summer Breeze... Maybe it was one of the times I kept getting Liam'ed or however you spell it... Any way I just wanted to say you did an absolutely marvelous job on Summer Breeze, I think the name definitely suits her! I have already rec'd her and would again if I could!
imoger

Aunza wrote:Up-scale yet delightfully fun. Great job! A.

Many thanks for the kind words, dear Aunza, I'm so glad you like it!

YOTEAMO

Hey Ildi!

I could of sworn I commented here, that was until I remember I commented on your blogger!
lol I am confusing myself
Once again, fabulous build and I'm still in love with the rug in the living room! xx

SEASONAL MARKER TUTORIAL ADDED!
scorpiophoenix

Very nice! I like the color paleete you used, very summer-y! Rec'd!
imoger

Lucyena wrote:Fantastic! But I knew some of your beautiful homes before and have downloaded them (and rec them too)! Stunning...

Many thanks for the kind comment and the recommends, dear!
*hugs*

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: