Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My downloads wont download onto my sims 3 game launcher, any suggestions?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Keithykeith

Is anyone else having this problem?
embrown6810

Yes, I just purchased some items from the store and when I try to download it... nothing happened. I have tried doing it again from my 'purchase history' section as well... all to no avail. So Help please!
sbgtf93

I am having same prob. On the launcher it says "buy object". I PAID! The money is gone from my account. I contacted Cust. Supp. The e-mailed me mumbo jumbo about being the admin. on the computer, downloading an older IE or recommended Firefox. I did Firefox. Also, clear cache. I did all of the recommended things! Now, I am stuck with Firefox constantly telling me to download crap. I AM STILL HAVING PROBLEM!! They took my money....I have no items. I will keep looking and will update. If u find out will u please tell me.
AbsterBlaster

I think the store is just having issues right now, alot of people are having this problem, myself included.

Don't worry, they keep track of the money spent, and what you bought, so after the issue is handled, you will be able to download and it will know you'd already paid for it.
Simpkin

I have the same problem. Luckily I'm only spending the free sim points, but I'd still like to get what I tried to download.
Hope it'll work soon - The Store.

TheHappySimmer

Same for me!

I downloaded the Victorian Frill Shirt, and it says "Error occurred while downloading" in the game launcher, as soon as I click "Download" in the store; :/
Kelbygrimm

I really need help with this problem as well. The download goes to my launcher but won't download completely before it turns red, I used my points and would love to have the objects that I paid for. help anyone?
et_tu_aqua_girl

I really hope this is a just a store problem that can be fixed because I don't want my simpoints to go to waste! I mean I'm only trying to spend my free points, but this could deter me from spending real money on the store in the future if this keeps happening.
simmuffin

Same thing here...
The Launcher gets 1 K of the file and then stops. I tried the stuff suggested by EA (clear cache, run as Admin, etc.), and it didn't help. Tried IE8, Firefox and Safari, so it's not the browser.
Here's hoping they fix the store or patch something so this works again.
bloodyfate

T.T i'm having the same problem! spend points and getting 1k dl then stopping! T.T pls fix soon!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/03/09 06:26 PM

bloodyfate

i updated my sims 3 and DL-ing is fine for me now ^ ^! if you havent updated ur sims 3 t0 to the new patch on EA manager i advise to do so.
amorsalado

Me either. I've been trying for two days. I paid for the stuff and I can't get it. And EA wonders why people pirate.
lmlj29

It sounds like everyone is having this problem. I just bought 2000 points and downloaded the Ultra Lounge set (or whatever its called). Nothing happened. I tried downloading it several times again from purchase history (which shows the items were bought...luckily) but to no avail. I don't even get an error message saying the download has failed, like some of you lucky ones. I hit "download again" and my ts3 launcher pops up...that's it.

The items don't show up in the downloads section or don't even attempt to download as far as I can tell. Other forums are saying the problem could be due to the new patch. That makes sense to me because when I first started the launcher to play the game, it asked if I wanted to automatically install the update. I did and while it was loading, I checked out the ts3 store and noticed the lounge set. Once the patch was finished loading, I bought points and purchase the set. That's when the problem started. Its been a while since I have downloaded anything from the store, so I'm not sure if this issue was an issue before the patch.

I'm having flashbacks from my ts2 days. Several patches needed to fix the original patch that was supposed to fix everything...remember?? Unfortunately, I think we all do.

Blkfairy

I got the same thing. I updated with the patches, whatever that is, I finaly got the content to the download box but I can't install anything and if I close the launcher the downloaded stuff disapiers and I have to go back to my perchase history and try download again
lmlj29

Blkfairy wrote:I got the same thing. I updated with the patches, whatever that is, I finaly got the content to the download box but I can't install anything and if I close the launcher the downloaded stuff disapiers and I have to go back to my perchase history and try download again

Same here!! I've been trying for two days and today I attempted the downloads yet again and they actually downloaded into the launcher!! I hadn't even gotten that far before.

My excitement was short lived when they wouldn't install. I would hit the install key and nothing. I finally had to log off to go to work and when I returned, I opened up the launcher and nothing!!! All the downloads that finally showed up were again gone!!! I tried redownloading from purchase history as you did and nothing happened.....again!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Go to: