Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My sims are disfigured and giant! Help!?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
ALLIEGRACE

Sometimes when i play the sims head or even objects turn out like this (Check out the link)
http://i43.tinypic.com/2z6ys8o.jpg

My computer is 100% compatible, It has nothing to do with my screen, or my brand me video card.. I pretty much feel like I'm the only one having this problem, hah.

Someone just tell me what might be the problem?
PlayKIMSIM

I may be way off base. I did have some problems seeing your pic. On the round button at the bottom left of your sreen there are arrows and if you hit them it will send your screen way up or way down it happened to me and it took a while for me to figure it out too...Hope thats all it is...Good Luck!
ALLIEGRACE

I know what your talking about but thats not it I've tried everything from dusting the inside of my computer to spotless because i thought maybe my videocard was over heating, and that didn't help..
and i tried moving my angles up and down till i found a good one and zoomed in and out, no luck thank you though for your reply!
PlayKIMSIM

You have turned your computer off and on again then let the game fully load without interupting it. Some times that resets things???
Have you updated your Drivers, DirectX-Graphics card and anything else you can update. Your windows Service pack. Sometimes we forget that stuff...Take care
ALLIEGRACE

PlayKIMSIM wrote:You have turned your computer off and on again then let the game fully load without interupting it. Some times that resets things???
Have you updated your Drivers, DirectX-Graphics card and anything else you can update. Your windows Service pack. Sometimes we forget that stuff...Take care

I probably sound like an idiot, and feel like one since my job is 100% on a computer.... but I have no idea how to update that haha.
Rolfyto

This is the best bug so far! Lolz!
EpicSim

Do you have an ATI, or AMD graphics card? I believe this can be fixed by disabling openGL buffering, give it a shot.

ALLIEGRACE

EpicSim wrote:Do you have an ATI, or AMD graphics card? I believe this can be fixed by disabling openGL buffering, give it a shot.

I have a nvida GeForce 7300 SE.
Can you do that with this graphics's card, and if so how?
ALLIEGRACE

Fixed my prob
LenaHarvey

Hi! I'm having the same problem with my sims being disfigured

I've tried zooming and restarting my computer but they're the same. My babies are being born exactly like the pic in your link.

How were you able to fix it? Please help me.
thank you!
IamMamainred

Your graphic cards are running to hot & they are becoming damaged. Find your way to MATYS, & get the fps limiter & booter, or you will fry the graphic card in no time, the game throttles them.
45rpm

This video card thing is starting to bother me
when I see commments that the game can burn em up

So far I think im ok as nothing is odd but its still a scary proposition
When I bought my computer i got one with 6 fans Hopefully that is enough

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: